OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank Vogel has won as many playoff series this year (3) as Doc Rivers has in 7 years with the Clippers.

giphy.gif

it's going to be interesting to see the lakers vs the heat or celtics defense. I feel like it's gunna be a problem for the lakers.

I hope the lakers win tho.

im annoyed an tired of "heat culture" propaganda and I find Brand Steven's boy genius propaganda to be insufferable.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

At non Laker fans telling Laker fans how "connected" they should feel to the team. As if this isn't a team who has notoriously signed & traded for other players the entire time.

Outside of Kobe's first after Shaq, this will personally be my second favorite championship team ever. Everyone from our role players, management, coaches, young players even to Lebron & AD were discredited the ENTIRE year. All they did was show up every night & highlight just how much the "experts" are full of ****:lol:.

every critique of the year answered, people laughed at the Lakers for signing Dwight & Rondo at THE MINIMUM & are now watching them be major forces in playoff games in 2020. Our coach was laughed at, apparently we "blew" our chance with Phil J..... I mean Tyron Lue, got our third option.... all he did was have us dominate the West the whole season

They said Lebron was just here to collect checks & film shows, he gave ****** 38/16/10 in route to the finals, they said AD was overated & a nice number on bad team guy..... He has quite literally had a top three statistical playoff run & has led us to the finals.

All of this w/o even mentioning that they've gotten this far after losing the biggest player in franchise history to a tragedy, & then continuing to play through a global pandemic & a full on open season on black people.

So in terms of having no "connection" to this team... mind ya'll business and
tenor.gif
Been thinking about this for the last day or so myself. Given all the **** they went through this season, this might be my favorite team. Top tier talent, timely coaching and chemistry I've seen.

My favorite team before was probably 2008? The way that team came outta no where and went to the Finals (even though they lost) was a great ride.

Have no emotional connection to anyone outside of AD and Caruso. Kuz annoying as hell. As long as #17 is raised at Staples, I guess it doesn't matter. But the age of homegrown talent and players staying with franchises has long past. Holding out hope that Zo somehow finds his way back at some point.

A Warriors fan good friend of mine just told me to watch out for SFW next year with a fully healthy Splash Bros, Wiggins, Jerami Grant, and #2 pick Wiseman. Dray going to lead the playoff bench mob like Rondo do for the Lakers.

If so, I can't wait for the Lakers to face em...that would be a nice young Warrior squad.

Revenge season? Against who? Jimmy Butler? Jaylen Brown?
Man taking revenge against everyone but Steph and KD
Keep this same energy when they come back Bron
Prob talking about media and naysayers
JVG was on live air game broadcast saying to trade him :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom