OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does an Bron team have an identity, though? I guess the Heat had Wade and Cavs had Kyrie but for the most part his teams have been willing to move or sign anyone. Not a bad thing but it’s just been a trend.
Oh no I agree. But everyone had this idea in their mind that LeBron wasn't bigger than the franchise yet.... He turned it into another Bron team.

As someone who is a big fan of Bron I don't mind it.

Oh no I agree. But everyone had this idea in their mind that LeBron wasn't bigger than the franchise yet.... He turned it into another Bron team.

As someone who is a big fan of Bron I don't mind it.
LeBronald a good GM mane always has been :lol:

but AD still young and Caruso was cultivated in their G League team
Also I think THT becomes a baller too

Take that back
Never-GIF.gif

Rightfully back in the finals :pimp:

I would just like to take this time to thank Lebrons Agent for allowing him to stop filming in order to do his side job of balling.

Rightfully back in the finals :pimp:

I would just like to take this time to thank Lebrons Agent for allowing him to stop filming in order to do his side job of balling.

How does it feel that the guy you slandered for years is the only reason the Lakers are back on top?

I’m over the “identity” thing for my team. Yeah, it can be nice to see guys who have been around a while take another step, but it’s about winning at the end of the day.

Pat Bev, Lou and Trezz have all done good things for the Clippers, but I don’t need any of them to stay around just for identity purposes if the team can upgrade at their spots.

Last edited:
I’m over the “identity” thing for my team. Yeah, it can be nice to see guys who have been around a while take another step, but it’s about winning at the end of the day.

Pat Bev, Lou and Trezz have all done good things for the Clippers, but I don’t need to stay around just for identity purposes if the team can upgrade at their spots.

That only things that matter are rings, parades, and banners

It's just a random collection of pieces that fit well together, the longest tenured player on the team has been there three years.

I actually think it's kind of a good thing that this Laker team has no "story" behind it. It's kind of all the stuff people hate about how the Rockets do things.... Except it worked.

It's a mercenary team.
Ah okay, I got you. I'd have loved of more homegrown talent was still here, but it is what it is.

And to be completely frank, this team has had the best chemistry I've seen from a first year team Absolutely no drama at all like they've played for years.

Pat Bev, Lou and Trezz have all done good things for the Clippers, but I don’t need to stay around just for identity purposes if the team can upgrade at their spots.
Ah okay, I got you. I'd have loved of more homegrown talent was still here, but it is what it is.

And to be completely frank, this team has had the best chemistry I've seen from a first year team Absolutely no drama at all like they've played for years.
Agreed with you both. Nice to see it flourish and work out.

Aside from Kuz and Caruso Lakers are home growing a couple other talented pieces right now in THT and Cacok. Lakers also probably going to find another gem late in this year's draft.

All these young players are surrounded by a veteran, winning environment which will be key to their success when they're ready to crack the rotation in 2-3 years.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

At non Laker fans telling Laker fans how "connected" they should feel to the team. As if this isn't a team who has notoriously signed & traded for other players the entire time.

Outside of Kobe's first after Shaq, this will personally be my second favorite championship team ever. Everyone from our role players, management, coaches, young players even to Lebron & AD were discredited the ENTIRE year. All they did was show up every night & highlight just how much the "experts" are full of ****:lol:.

every critique of the year answered, people laughed at the Lakers for signing Dwight & Rondo at THE MINIMUM & are now watching them be major forces in playoff games in 2020. Our coach was laughed at, apparently we "blew" our chance with Phil J..... I mean Tyron Lue, got our third option.... all he did was have us dominate the West the whole season

They said Lebron was just here to collect checks & film shows, he gave ****** 38/16/10 in route to the finals, they said AD was overated & a nice number on bad team guy..... He has quite literally had a top three statistical playoff run & has led us to the finals.

All of this w/o even mentioning that they've gotten this far after losing the biggest player in franchise history to a tragedy, & then continuing to play through a global pandemic & a full on open season on black people.

So in terms of having no "connection" to this team... mind ya'll business and
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom