OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D-zoy_5X4AAH6aq

This generation's Stacy King and Bill Cartwright. Coaching didn't have That lib PG go ghost and have our President ELECT's son disappear. They needed a conservative and I'm not sure there is a conservative that wants to coach Playoff Jud Buschler

I hate to be Ringz Culture guy but the Clippers need a coach who has won before. One that has not won before will not get full buy in and will spend time having to get it.

It worked with Vogel but why take the risk.
It’s working with Vogel because of Bron

This is true BUT one could be convinced otherwise. Results based analysis reigns supreme these days
It’s easy to make that assumption because this Lakers team is built a lot like Brons other teams. designated shooters (KCP, Green)
back up guards to keep things steady (Rondo, Alex Ginobili)
Rebounding bigs( Dwight/McGee)
Stretch 4s (kinda with Morris/Kuz)

The biggest difference is Wade/Myrie and AD. From guard #2 to a big #2

so many coaches out there for the clippers to go after.

the right thing to do however is to trade pg, lou, and trez, and let lue or cassell take over

If Lakers had lost in a 3-1 comeback to Denver also (like utah, and clips), I bet the Clips wouldnt fire Doc.

But the real LA team waxxed that ***, so Balmer looking at all his teams deficiencies.

Bron gettin ****** fired once again.
Gotta love it.

I’m not a cocky fan. I wont be doing any game countdowns to titles or predict the outcome. Not trying to look foolish if my team loses.

I just pray what happened in 2004 doesnt happen again. 🙏🏾

I’m not a cocky fan. I wont be doing any game countdowns to titles or predict the outcome. Not trying to look foolish if my team loses.

I just pray what happened in 2004 doesnt happen again. 🙏🏾
2004 circumstances were kinda different tho
fresh off the 3 peat that team was already ready to implode no?

2uxzjg2_th.png

source.gif

@703 hwy Heat in 6
@DB Cooper Heat in 7
moe200069 moe200069 Heat in 6
@617collector Heat in 7
@lamekilla Heat in 7
@justblaze2k7 Heat in 7
@206to813 Heat in 7
@anomolie Heat in 7

tenor.gif

antidope antidope Lakers in 5
@BIG LEEMELONE Lakers in 7
@green rhino123 Lakers in 6
@akajae Lakers in 5
@andoneflip Lakers in 6
@tyisny Lakers in 6
@tay1 Lakers in 5
@ahat20 Lakers in 6
@dman14 Lakers in 5
@lovehateself Lakers in 5
@atlsfinest Lakers in 5
@flacobey Lakers in 7
@Brosizzlew30.23 Lakers in 6
@stopcappin Lakers in 5
@Bend_The_Knee Lakers in 6
@D StaXX Lakers in 6
@MVP Lakers in 5
@nickmaz96 Lakers in 5

30jh0yt.png

@curtis50cent Lakers in 3
@friscostylez Heat in not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4 but 5,6 or 7

6613__wnba-alternate-2020.png

@addict4sneakers Storm in Fo'

Pabs, thank you for doing the lords work year in and year out. You might be a Seahawk fan but you are appreciated G.

His knees turning to dust man
It get swept under a lot

just like last year his efficiency goes down as the playoffs progresses. I am not saying there arent other factors to that like Papsmear P but I think the knee is a huge reason why
I’m watching the clippers go down in flames and I’m wondering how people were just glossing over this.

People have a lot to say about LeBron playing GM on every team, but he’s done nothing but give you 30/7/7 in the playoffs every year for 10+ years.

Kawhi pulling strings & he had 14 in a game 7? And we’re talking about Paul George & the coach here? :lol:

There seems to be a much bigger issue with the clippers to me. I guess time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom