OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with Khawi not moving great out there he was still consistently by far the best dude on the Clippers ...The problem was Doc refused to make adjustments and the other cat in their “duo” didn’t show up to play

I thought this was pretty evident, but apparently not. Look at Game 5 v. Denver - Kawhi had 36 and got the Clippers back in position to win after they blew the big lead. They were playing well with Beverly on the floor, but Doc decides to sub in Lou Will when the Clippers had a chance to tie or take the lead in the last minute or so. Lou misses a 3 and then gives one up to MPJ on the other end. Clips down five and had to play the foul game after that. Can’t put that on Kawhi.

I have real estate in all you losers heads. Look at you thinking about me while I'm chillin enjoying life.

Talking all these tough words...you gonna have to see me with the hands chief. All y'all corny. Get your whole face mushed. I Know you would be comatose off a jab.

And me and elpablo21 elpablo21 trill homies. I know bro got me on the velvet rope section and bottles and thick jawns with the wap.

Bro...heat in 6.
Warriors. Clippers. Blazers. Rockets. Nuggets. Heat. Keep switching teams. Running from the grind. You boys is chumps >D

Big Lee got half the thread’s money in his pocket and the Lakers are on the verge of winning it all so he’s talking greasy to everybody out here :lol:

Me and BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE right now...

tmpt.jpg

One of the better Jordan/Lebron debates I’ve heard. Michael Smith made some good points.

I think it’s an awesome way to look at it, but I don’t think are ready to embrace the appreciate-things/people-on-their-own-merits philosophy yet, for the most part.

One of the better Jordan/Lebron debates I’ve heard. Michael Smith made some good points.

This is what you resort to when you have no actual/logical argument for one being better than the other. We been knew they were different players and approached the game differently, this isn't breaking news. Money is untouchable, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom