OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tampa Bay Lightning win the Stanley Cup...Florida momentum building...

tedium060617.gif

Enhancements or not, Jalen got the greatest hairline of all time

If Jalen is paying his barber $70k I'm assuming it's his personal barber that goes on the road with him. Bad move posting that online. There's gonna be some big money guys calling his phone offering $100k to get those legendary barber hands

Enhancements or not, Jalen got the greatest hairline of all time

i appreciate the Jalen's call to "#vote" but something about flexing that you have $70k to allocate to a personal barber while insinuating that we should vote for change seems a bit out of touch

nevermind, i just saw that he was taking shots at trump. keep that hairline crispy Jalen.

Saw a meme of Kuzma/Herro and Katya, something about “Katya is in the bubble, imagine Kuzma guarding Herro while Katya watches something something...........”

Spectators for theFINALS?

I have real estate in all you losers heads. Look at you thinking about me while I'm chillin enjoying life.

Talking all these tough words...you gonna have to see me with the hands chief. All y'all corny. Get your whole face mushed. I Know you would be comatose off a jab.

And me and elpablo21 elpablo21 trill homies. I know bro got me on the velvet rope section and bottles and thick jawns with the wap.

Bro...heat in 6.

If we’re making requests.....

elpablo21 elpablo21 , I want 2015 Chantel Jeffries in my section.

Ya'll good but due to certain restrictions in regards to social distancing VIP is currently closed.
xSkIqoD.png

I advise making picks, viewing the scantily clad women and order our wings that are 2nd to only Magic City via
Curbside Pickup or Door Dash until restrictions are lifted

We also suggest viewing our complimentary WNBA room as addict4sneakers addict4sneakers has been the only prime member to take up on this offer

2uxzjg2_th.png

source.gif

@703 hwy Heat in 6
@DB Cooper Heat in 7
moe200069 moe200069 Heat in 6
@617collector Heat in 7
@lamekilla Heat in 7
@justblaze2k7 Heat in 7
206to813 206to813 Heat in 7
@anomolie Heat in 7
@cubanref Heat in 7
@aquatic barefoot Heat in 6
@friscostylez Heat in 7
@ballinsam23 Heat in Fo'
@rolaholic Heat in 7

tenor.gif

@antidope Lakers in 5
BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE Lakers in 7 (MIA, LAL, MIA, LAL, MIA, LAL, LAL)
@green rhino123 Lakers in 6
@akajae Lakers in 5
@andoneflip Lakers in 6
@tyisny Lakers in 6
@tay1 Lakers in 5
@ahat20 Lakers in 6
@dman14 Lakers in 5
lovehateself lovehateself Lakers in 5
@atlsfinest Lakers in 5
@flacobey Lakers in 7
@Brosizzlew30.23 Lakers in 6
@stopcappin Lakers in 5
@Bend_The_Knee Lakers in 6
@D StaXX Lakers in 6
MVP MVP Lakers in 5
@nickmaz96 Lakers in 5
@king j Lakers in 6
CHAOSE57 CHAOSE57 Lakers in 6

30jh0yt.png

@curtis50cent Lakers in 3
@youngwolf LeBrawn Jaymes in 3
@allergic2broke Heat in 6 or Lakers in 5

6613__wnba-alternate-2020.png

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers Storm in Fo'
@T0INE Lakers in 6 and here for the ambiance

@Based Jesus Miami in 5 (MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA) with wings and a red cup to go
@freeze Heat in 6
2enwxtg.png
toppng.com-closed-sign-closed-for-business-501x442.png
2enwxtg.png

j6r1np.png
hiclipart.com (1).png

Last edited:
they were showing outside of the Tampa arena on the screens above the ice live...giant crowd, no masks, basically a mosh pit. FL spike incoming

play stupid games, win stupid prizes..

tampa and the county that it's in are one of the few democrat leaning parts of parts of FL. state's gonna be blood red come nov 3rd :frown:

I'm in Florida now....people still rocking masks in this area. But....the wave is coming. And disney just pull back all restrictions on occupancy. Went back to fully open. With less social distancing. They still all saying masks need to be worn everywhere, but Desantis shut down the ability to fine and punish people for not wearing it.

Issss wraps.

Wow...mans traveled to FL to jump on the Heat bandwagon in person. Wild times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom