OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ED11E84E-DA4A-4FBE-B2F7-90D2AFD6C08A.gif

Ya know I really don’t agree with this. When bron eventually retires there’s no one for him to pass the mantle too.

Doncic is cool but he’s not a polarizing figure like bron.
There’s no player in lebrons stratosphere. Went from mj to kobe to lebron to who now.

hopefully emoni bates is the real deal.

Zion gets no love?

Ya know I really don’t agree with this. When bron eventually retires there’s no one for him to pass the mantle too.

Doncic is cool but he’s not a polarizing figure like bron.
There’s no player in lebrons stratosphere. Went from mj to kobe to lebron to who now.

hopefully emoni bates is the real deal.

I think about this too. I've had this convo with someone. This person said we'll never see someone like Bron again in our lifetime. I was like I'm pretty sure we will (granted we live a long life :lol: ). There's babies being born everyday b.

Jordan retired in 1998 and LeBron came in 2003.

Look at Brady being the GOAT and then some guy like Mahomes comes in and looks like he can surpass him if things go right.

There's probably an infant somewhere or some child that isn't born yet, that will surpass even Bron. The NBA isn't that old of a league and records are broken every year. I expect it to continue.

Zion gets no love?
I root for him
I wouldn’t predict him to have a better career than Ja though

League is in good hands in that there are a ton of great players, cornerstone franchise leaders

There’s nobody on Lebron’s level as far as legacy, top 5-10 all time types. Lebron being a top 2 guy.

But Lebron isn’t handing the keys over to the league to anyone anytime soon. I think he’s got 4 or 5 more in him at an mvp level. By that time who knows who’s got next? Nobody was checking for Ja or Luka 5 years ago

Always crazy to me how jacked LeBron looks in the court but how regularish he looks in casual clothes

Always crazy to me how jacked LeBron looks in the court but how regularish he looks in casual clothes

It's the same thing with pro fighters. These dudes are built mostly for conditioning so they're just really lean which gives them that 'cut' appearance making you assume they'll look like bodybuilders or something. Most of them are just skinny and lean.

Football a different story.

Fat boy? LOL. Had 3 months off and still needed to take breaks between games. BUST

I respectfully and humbly disagree. Zion is a star and is on the way up. He is focused but well rested. I think he can put on at least 25 more lbs and still be lean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom