OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly why the clippers need to move cities
There will never be a time where they just aren't getting ****ted on

RC cola of franchises

Nah. They’ll always be the LA B team, but if they manage to actually win something, the slander won’t nearly be the same.

They deserve to get ****ted on right now. They were a favorite, had the talent to win it all and choked. I’m not even mad at it.

17 years man...
How time has flown
Feels like it was just yesterday we was watching u in high school at ninos house in south central.
Thank u 😭
CE0024EE-2F71-4F11-83B7-6D90E276F9B0.jpeg

1602519077312.png

It's the same thing with pro fighters. These dudes are built mostly for conditioning so they're just really lean which gives them that 'cut' appearance making you assume they'll look like bodybuilders or something. Most of them are just skinny and lean.

Football a different story.
Guys like Jae Crowder look like beasts at first, like a lite-Lebron but then I realize he just has a big *** head, and big traps/shoulders, rest of him is skinny.

Ya know I really don’t agree with this. When bron eventually retires there’s no one for him to pass the mantle too.

Doncic is cool but he’s not a polarizing figure like bron.
There’s no player in lebrons stratosphere. Went from mj to kobe to lebron to who now.

hopefully emoni bates is the real deal.

So the 21 year old Euro that just averaged 29/9/9 can’t carry the torch after Bron because he’s “not polarizing enough” so you’re hoping that a 16-year old will not only be better than that but also overly polarizing? Okay.

There doesn’t need to be a single dominant player for the NBA to be great.

The Jordan and LeBron eras were good, but so were the 80s when you had different guys being the best player in the game from year-to-year (arguably). I’d be happy if the rest of the 2020s are like that.

Yea even tho I don’t think there’s a player currently in the league that has GOAT potential, we have a lot of super duper stars like Doncic, Greek, maybe Zion that can carry the torch once Bron retires

This is AD's team now. I think it's hilarious that LeBron haters are saying that AD is carrying LeBron like Laker fans care.
This AD's team!!
I love LeBron but this AD’s team now. It’s just facts.

I look at it like the 2012 Heat
AD is Bron
Bron is Wade

It’s AD’s team now, I don’t see the big deal is saying it, Not to mention he’s the future of the franchise.
Yes. And if it isn't the case in the Finals given who we'll face, we won't win the chip.
Why do you feel like it isn’t his team? (I just pulled a DC on DC)

Just checking in with yall.

Is it a coincidence that the Lakers fortunes completely flipped around once Jeanie took over and got Jim all the way up on out of there? I think not :lol:
I have to hand it to her. I thought we were headed towards an even bigger disaster with her captaining the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom