OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
820B312D-946C-49EF-A917-CC4A99698C24.gif

Is it a coincidence that the Lakers fortunes completely flipped around once Jeanie took over and got Jim all the way up on out of there? I think not :lol:

I wouldn't give her full credit. I give all the credit to Lebron and Klutch. Now you can say Lebron was willing to go to the Lakers because Jeanie took over. Only Lebron and co. know for sure. There were rumblings about this even before the FO change. Let's not forget. She made Magic president. Klutch cleaned a lot of this up.

But Jeanie did the Lakers no favors during those years. She purposely made sure to let the media know she hated her brother and it all stemmed from the Phil stuff back in 2012.

Jeanie fully taking over did give off the perception of stability since the bickering stopped.

I just hate how the Lakers dumped Mitch like that. I never cared about Jim. The game may have past Mitch by (who knows), but he did a lot for the organization for decades.

We'll see how the Lakers are once Bron retires/leaves. But it looks like he's going to be on top for a long time coming. I don't see much of a decline at all.

I wouldn't give her full credit. I give all the credit to Lebron and Klutch. Now you can say Lebron was willing to go to the Lakers because Jeanie took over. Only Lebron and co. know for sure. There were rumblings about this even before the FO change. Let's not forget. She made Magic president. Klutch cleaned a lot of this up.

But Jeanie did the Lakers no favors during those years. She purposely made sure to let the media know she hated her brother and it all stemmed from the Phil stuff back in 2012.

Jeanie fully taking over did give off the perception of stability since the bickering stopped.

I just hate how the Lakers dumped Mitch like that. I never cared about Jim. The game may have past Mitch by (who knows), but he did a lot for the organization for decades.

We'll see how the Lakers are once Bron retires/leaves. But it looks like he's going to be on top for a long time coming. I don't see much of a decline at all.

Jeannie gave magic / rob the keys

and then this miracle happened

I'm not gonna use this to go player A over player B..... but people were dead serious saying that Giannis was on a level higher than AD, after watching this dude dominate in the playoffs again all that is put to sleep

I'm not gonna use this to go player A over player B..... but people were dead serious saying that Giannis was on a level higher than AD, after watching this dude dominate in the playoffs again all that is put to sleep

AD’s elite but can we at least acknowledge that he has the luxury of playing alongside the greatest player of this generation. i think the playoffs showcased just how efficient and dominant AD is when he doesn’t have to shoulder the entire offensive load. but i don’t think it made a clear case for player A > player B

Ya know I really don’t agree with this. When bron eventually retires there’s no one for him to pass the mantle too.

Doncic is cool but he’s not a polarizing figure like bron.
There’s no player in lebrons stratosphere. Went from mj to kobe to lebron to who now.

hopefully emoni bates is the real deal.

I can see Emoni being a black sheep like KD.

Zion supposed to be the one but i’m not sure if he’s going to live up to expectations.

AD’s elite but can we at least acknowledge that he has the luxury of playing alongside the greatest player of this generation. i think the playoffs showcased just how efficient and dominant AD is when he doesn’t have to shoulder the entire offensive load. but i don’t think it made a clear case for AD > Giannis

AD been doing this before though. He literally was putting to 30/13 on 52% shooting in the playoffs in New Orleans. He's a better defender than Greek and has better offensive arsenal at his disposal.

AD’s elite but can we at least acknowledge that he has the luxury of playing alongside the greatest player of this generation. i think the playoffs showcased just how efficient and dominant AD is when he doesn’t have to shoulder the entire offensive load. but i don’t think it made a clear case for AD > Giannis

I never said he was better.... I said that that they are 100% in the same tier, who's better is based off preference, & I would have said that prior to this season starting also.

AD was playing on a team where Rondo & Etwuan Moore were his 3/4th best players.... he was putting up an average of 31/13/2 with 2 steals & 2 blocks while shooting 53/25/85, this dude has been doing this no matter who was around him.

so they couldn’t put up a #99 jersey for a guy who was the best player on the 5 titles teams!?

ain’t like a ton of dudes wearing 99 in basketball

im assuming each of the titles he was mostly responsible for has their own banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom