OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lakers-banners.jpg

It's as simple as Google.

f the lakers

AD been doing this before though. He literally was putting to 30/13 on 52% shooting in the playoffs in New Orleans. He's a better defender than Greek and has better offensive arsenal at his disposal.

and similarly to Giannis, AD was leading those Pels' teams as far as 2nd round exits. to trynafeelmink trynafeelmink 's point, I'd say they're in the same tier.

you serious?

butler was outstanding. played like prime lebron

he played legendary for most the series. the lakers just had more talent and more players stepping up

he played like lebron but his teammates never matched his intensity.

cant talk **** bout butler. he made me ill abusing our guards.

noone cando it by themselves
Surely Rondo abused the hell out of him. Played like Lebron? No help? How many points did the exactly made? Adebayo looked more and played like a seasoned veteran out there.

Jimmy did something to him, he been talking crazy all playoffs. :lol:
He did something like criticizing his previous teammates from other teams but he himself falling short when it also mattered. Sorry but butler ain't all that. 3rd stringer just like Isaiah Thomas. Nothing more.

Adebayo was awful until the second half when they were down 30+

Pretty clear AD is in Bam’s head. Injury aside, Bam looked a different player in this series than he did against the Celtics. Some of that is just AD being really good, but I think some of it is mental as well.

Pretty clear AD is in Bam’s head. Injury aside, Bam looked a different player in this series than he did against the Celtics. Some of that is just AD being really good, but I think some of it is mental as well.

I know Bam wasn't healthy either but when the Lakers were getting comfortable he was looking fine.
He's still young and it was his biggest moment of his career against an all world defender, I think he's gonna still get better and look forward to his growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom