OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giannis needs moar help
'Giannis needs more help' and 'Lebron needs more help' are both satirical, and you know that.

'If I were the Bucks, I would trade...' is not playoff discussion, and you know that.

'If I were the Bucks, I would package...' is not playoff discussion, and you know that.

You guys just want to make it difficult, and I know that.

7E114C1E-BF25-4A8B-AE00-496509DB332B.jpeg

top 15 last year though, allegedly.

"yOu'Re nOt mY dAd. If I wasn't your dad could I do this"

1598023819097.gif

'Giannis needs more help' and 'Lebron needs more help' are both satirical, and you know that.

'If I were the Bucks, I would trade...' is not playoff discussion, and you know that.

'If I were the Bucks, I would package...' is not playoff discussion, and you know that.

You guys just want to make it difficult, and I know that.
Satirical but true AND YOU KNOW THAT

If I were the Bucks I would trade Bledsoe and Middleton if I wanna keep Yanni because he needs the help to advance in the playoffs.....which thread should that go in

If I were the Bucks, I would trade Khris Middleton because he can't buy a bucket as he has shown so far in the playoffs

You're literally the ONLY person
The only one VOCAL. You know who agrees with having posts in the proper place but they're not saying anything about it because of how much you guys are whining about it already and they don't want to appear to side with me?

No, you don't know, because they're not saying anything.

And what muddied the waters was you guys whining about posts being moved to the thread they belonged in. Now the conversation isn't even about Simmons, but the issue you guys have with action being taken on your holy posts. 'How dare he!' That's now the discussion.

If I were the Bucks I would trade Bledsoe and Middleton if I wanna keep Yanni because he needs the help to advance in the playoffs.....which thread should that go in
That's seriously a trick question to you? The central point of that statement is roster rebuilding.

these questions questions are being asked because we're watching the bucks play, in the playoffs, and speculating why they won't achieve their playoff goals because of roster construction.

saying the bucks should trade Middleton for XYZ is absolutely a playoff discussion because we're watching it unfold and seeing that Middleton being their second star naturally limits how far they can go in these playoffs.

it's different if someone is referencing what the pistons need to do.

Most everyone agrees that the Bucks losing Brogdon last summer was bad and currently is having a detrimental impact on the Bucks title chances; and subsequently puts in series jeopardy their chances of retaining Giannis. It’s reared it's head again as we see how limited they are outside of him to generate offense. That is roster construction by definition. Where would that discussion belong darthska darthska ? It literally has nothing to do with the draft but is discussion related to how the Bucks are currently playing in the playoffs and their prospects going forward in the bubble.

Ska doing the lords work :emoji_clap:

let me know if there’s a survey you need me to fill out on the great job you are doing moderating this thread. (No sarcasm)

Also, please continue to keep any Warriors or Steve posts out of this thread.

thank you and god bless u and urs.

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't ppl just trying to get the Steph Curry and Warriors pick talk moved to their proper places? Cause you know they literally aren't in the playoffs at all and actually have a high draft pick?

Most everyone agrees that the Bucks losing Brogdon last summer was bad and currently is having a detrimental impact on the Bucks title chances; and subsequently puts in series jeopardy their chances of retaining Giannis. It’s reared it's head again as we see how limited they are outside of him to generate offense. That is roster construction by definition. Where would that discussion belong darthska darthska ? It literally has nothing to do with the draft but is discussion related to how the Bucks are currently playing in the playoffs and their prospects going forward in the bubble.
I don't see why conversation around roster construction about teams that are still actually playing shouldn't be happening here.

saying the bucks should trade Middleton for XYZ is absolutely a playoff discussion because we're watching it unfold and seeing that Middleton being their second star naturally limits how far they can go in these playoffs.
Right, but the discussion right there isn't about this year's playoffs right now. This thread is for these playoffs right now.

Technically, the Knicks getting the 8th pick is a playoff discussion even though they're not a playoff team, because the goal of every team is to make the playoffs and win a championship. The Warriors are a playoff team, but them having the number 2 pick, I am sure that will bode well for the playoffs...

... next season's playoffs.

This thread was intended for playoff discussion of this year's playoffs. Trade packages for Middleton to improve the Bucks playoff performance next year, we're not seriously trying to contend that belongs in here, are we?

That's seriously a trick question to you? The central point of that statement is roster rebuilding.
The Sixers should’ve kept Jimmy and JJ because we see how much they are struggling in the playoffs. Roster building yes but it is being brought because of playoff play. Trying to move posts just on that is being overly semantical. Majority of us are aware of which thread to discuss which topics

Man, do you guys remember Josh Smith in the playoffs on the Rockets? Like it was confusing at times, but then he had flashes of brilliance. Good times.

Then on the Clippers, was even in the playoffs on the Clippers? I can't remember.

#playoffs

It's been awhile since the Knicks were in the playoffs. I wonder what should be done to their roster so that they can be in the playoffs next year. Hardaway is in the playoffs, but not on the Knicks. Same with Porzingis. I wonder if the Kincks would be in the playoffs if those 2 were still on the roster. Interesting.

#playoff_discussion

The Warriors #2 pick, I wonder how he'll perform in the playoffs next year. I mean, we all know they're definitely going to be in the playoffs next year, right? Braided Steph, healthy Klay, Draymond, and the #2 pick?

#Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom