OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What cuz?? Dawg I'll punch you in the face

1598245164272.png

If KP didnt get ejected and Luka never got hurt these boys might be home already.

freeze freeze While you are here.

Can you now explain to me why calling ANY playoff game, "A must win" isn't the dumbest most #MagicJohnsonTweet- ish statement one could possibly make about a playoff game?
FYI Raps game against Celtics is a must win. LOL
PG needs to take it to the rack and stop settling for jumpshots when he is off
too talented to be only shooting two FTs the whole gm
Dude choked on a layup yesterday can't even trust him going to the rack is a score.

He's good @BIG LEEMELONE - finally back home, 2 Championships and a ton of endorsements. Life's good!

Would genuinely like to see Luka make it to the next round of the playoffs.
I would to if he was playing the Lakers. :D
A player ever been cut mid series?
I think closets is Rondo and he was asked not to play in the playoffs. Funny enough by Dallas.

Nah all slander aside, how is it possible that Doc has Kawhi & PG on his team & somehow Luka is being guarded by Reggie Jackson in crucial moments. Like fam you gotta do something to stop that switch
Facts. But in a situation like that, it's too easy to blow coverage. You can't break the huddle with 15 different scenarios and coverages in your players heads for a moment like that.

Exactly how the lack of availability hurts the Clippers.

The bad part about it is it wasn't even a great pick. Kawhi could have taken ownership over the situation and shouted for Jackson to stay home, fought over it and been fine.

If I'm doc, anyone else is taking that shot. Doncic isn't getting that one up.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom