OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EgKB9PMVoAAv5lw
Messed up part is PG ain’t even want the rock

When he gets it he’s thinking “lemme find Reggie/Lou etc” :smh:

Some of these fringe guys are no doubt extra motivated/hungrier then before considering what's going on in the world. Not to say the stars aren't but it's making for some interesting basketball.

Am i wrong in thinking FVV> Kemba.

Just hard having a liability like that defensively

Guys like Jamal Murray... just sort of show up and don’t show up depending on how they’re feeling but you’re supposed to pay and build around them as a star... I don’t enjoy watching

So do clippers win the next two?
The clippers are giving up 120 to these guys every game, have gotten outscored by 30 points in two different games. Dallas will have a chance to eliminate them.

And at this rate, the Clippers are fortunate that Houston is in the Lakers bracket. They play a similar style and are actually trying on defense now.

The clippers are giving up 120 to these guys every game, have gotten outscored by 30 points in two different games. Dallas will have a chance to eliminate them.

And at this rate, the Clippers are fortunate that Houston is in the Lakers bracket. They play a similar style and are actually trying on defense now.
I think the Clippers will handle the next couple games...but I wouldn’t be shocked if Dallas pushed it to 7 and who knows then. They are for sure lucky they don’t get the Rockets right away.

Clippers are frauds man. All that talk about their defense and they’re consistently getting fried by the Mavs bench. No way they’re winning a ring this year. Hell, if unicorn is back, they might not win this series.

I can't front I don't F with Luka like that but video is FLAMES. Dude really out here just playing a different game with the Clippers. :smh: Kawhi shoulders a "little" of the blame, but George Paul really out here making it a 6 on 4 game.
Damn, clippers and nuggets might really get upset
Every year it is the same scenario with the Nuggests though, always underachieving in the playoffs. They seem to peak to soon.
I think dudes are getting reallllll comfortable in the bubble setting now also.

The first 50/50 game ever last night speaks to that.
Concur, I think the bubble is creating a basketball camp feel and dudes enjoying that. All the other distractions are cut out just ball or go home.

Am i wrong in thinking FVV> Kemba.

Just hard having a liability like that defensively
Kemba isn’t all that bad defensively to be honest especially this season. He actually was ok in that department. Can’t put FVV over Kemba. Interesting thought though. Make me think for a sec. FVV is legit.

A team is going to blow a 3-1 or 3-0 lead in these playoffs. The bubble is perfect for this :nerd:

Nah, I feel the exact opposite. Players are tryna leave the bubble, be with their families, smash their girls and see their kids. The Nets and Sixers just laid down yesterday. These guys are trying to go home!

Kemba isn’t all that bad defensively to be honest especially this season. He actually was ok in that department. Can’t put FVV over Kemba. Interesting thought though. Make me think for a sec. FVV is legit.
IS it an interesting thought though?

Clipper fan, REAL lucky because you have a full rested Russ just waiting in the wings. Just when you think you beat the final boss Russ is waiting. You know he is going to be EXTRA motivated to COOK PG after leaving him.

Ernie saying b a white boy. Hahahahahahaha

This **** is really not worth talking about.

The **** is Kenny talking about. In the heat of the moment people call each other the N word? The ****

This is a non-issue and not even worth talking about. It's annoying because this just feeds the conservative, MAGA "what if you switch races?" false equivalency.

Nah, I feel the exact opposite. Players are tryna leave the bubble, be with their families, smash their girls and see their kids. The Nets and Sixers just laid down yesterday. These guys are trying to go home!
Watched every minute of their game and I can assure you the Nets didn't lay down :lol:

They played with a ton of heart and made it as difficult as they possibly could but they were just outgunned by a better team especially given what the team they had at their disposal.

Regardless of the sweep, they built a nice little platform to build on with everyone back next season.

Lavert and TJ specifically did themselves a lot of justice in the bubble and should be real quality squad options next year.

Now for the Sixers its been established that they're not built for winning anything after losing most of the dogs in their squad last year :lol:

I think the Clippers will handle the next couple games...but I wouldn’t be shocked if Dallas pushed it to 7 and who knows then. They are for sure lucky they don’t get the Rockets right away.
Mavs have all the momentum. Fully expect them to win game 5. After blowing a 20+ point lead like that they gave Dallas all the confidence they need to take the series. Kawhi likely has a monster game 6 to avoid elimination. Then the LAC supporting cast starts shaking like PG's wife and folds in game 7

Mavs have all the momentum. Fully expect them to win game 5. After blowing a 20+ point lead like that they gave Dallas all the confidence they need to take the series. Kawhi likely has a monster game 6 to avoid elimination. Then the LAC supporting cast starts shaking like PG's wife and folds in game 7
You could definitely be right. I'm trusting the Clippers to right the ship. We shall see.

Can we also give Jimmy Butler some props? Remember when he told everyone that the wolves young players were soft and didn't have the drive to get better? Remember when he told everyone that the Sixers didn't have dog in them? People said he was crazy, liked blowing up teams and was a malcontent. Literally everything he said has been true so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom