OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we also give Jimmy Butler some props? Remember when he told everyone that the wolves young players were soft and didn't have the drive to get better? Remember when he told everyone that the Sixers didn't have dog in them? People said he was crazy, liked blowing up teams and was a malcontent. Literally everything he said has been true so far.
I never turned on Jimmy personally. He's my favorite player that doesn't play for OKC or is named Russell Westbrook. He plays the right way every game. He does so many things that don't show up on a stat sheet. I'm glad he isn't in a garbage situation anymore. He was right.

Nah, I feel the exact opposite. Players are tryna leave the bubble, be with their families, smash their girls and see their kids. The Nets and Sixers just laid down yesterday. These guys are trying to go home!
I thought this too but the C’s did not come close to covering. Philly actually gave them a game so salute to them.

Caris Levert emptied their clip yesterday too, Brooklyn just didn’t have the guns.

I know you got faith in Luka. He is amazing.

How much you talking?
Do you have faith you got Lakers making finals tho?

Low key Mavs should be up 3-1

2 part bet? Mavs beat Clippers and Lakers don’t make the finals I win

Clippers beat Mavs and Lakers make finals you win

If only 1/2 of the bet happens it’s a push

odds are in your favour

Can we also give Jimmy Butler some props? Remember when he told everyone that the wolves young players were soft and didn't have the drive to get better? Remember when he told everyone that the Sixers didn't have dog in them? People said he was crazy, liked blowing up teams and was a malcontent. Literally everything he said has been true so far.
Yea you are rewriting history.

Most questioned the professionalism and not the legitimacy of his claims in either situation.

Especially not with the MINN team.

You dont need to Air out your former teamates .

The nuggets pick and roll coverage .
:lol:

Do you have faith you got Lakers making finals tho?

Low key Mavs should be up 3-1

2 part bet? Mavs beat Clippers and Lakers don’t make the finals I win

Clippers beat Mavs and Lakers make finals you win

If only 1/2 of the bet happens it’s a push

odds are in your favour
I am not a Lakers fan. Never claimed them to make the Finals. Never. Not once.

I just said they would beat the brakes off PORT.

So yea, DAL vs LAC.

If you think DAL will win, put some money up.

Jimmy still hasn’t won **** though. Seems like he’s best fit on a “scrappy” team with low expectations.

He wasn’t wrong but he’s also not really the dude to be trying to teach others how to win, he was acting like his history is something it’s not.

Jimmy still hasn’t won **** though. Seems like he’s best fit on a “scrappy” team with low expectations.

He wasn’t wrong but he’s also not really the dude to be trying to teach others how to win, he was acting like his history is something it’s not.

I get what you're saying, but he was also 1 lucky Kawhi bounce away from the ECF. They would've beaten that Bucks team too.

He brings all the intangibles and star power needed to win. I think he understands what it takes to win, even though he never actually won. The mindset is there.

The revisionist history on Jimmy lol Jimmy never said anything about Philly not having “dogs”. He hated how there wasn’t any structure in the organization and too many people giving input. And he wasn’t wrong lol

I get what you're saying, but he was also 1 lucky Kawhi bounce away from the ECF. They would've beaten that Bucks team too.

He brings all the intangibles and star power needed to win. I think he understands what it takes to win, even though he never actually won. The mindset is there.
Agreed. You can't honestly sit here and say Jimmy Butler doesn't have what it takes.

Sure, if he is your #1 your chances of winning it all aee probably slim but he definitely has the mentality.

#MambaBlood

Need to redirect discussion around that fraudulent Philly squad over here

:emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down:

Jimmy Butler will trash this heat team too when they don’t win anything.

Dallas will not beat the Lakers, some of y'all crazy. I don't think they'll even beat the Clippers but that one is possible. Clippers played like **** and are at 2-2.

Pop not going to Brooklyn, bum *** squad.

And Kawhi wearing some of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen on the court. The NBs that came out last year are 10000x better looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom