OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi switched off on both the last two possessions in overtime. Luka blew past Mook for a layup then hit Reggie with the triple.

Kawhi switched off under almost no pressure both times.

Can we also give Jimmy Butler some props? Remember when he told everyone that the wolves young players were soft and didn't have the drive to get better? Remember when he told everyone that the Sixers didn't have dog in them? People said he was crazy, liked blowing up teams and was a malcontent. Literally everything he said has been true so far.

All of this & then he went on to MIA and they are looking like one of the most dangerous squads out east

I get what you're saying, but he was also 1 lucky Kawhi bounce away from the ECF. They would've beaten that Bucks team too.

He brings all the intangibles and star power needed to win. I think he understands what it takes to win, even though he never actually won. The mindset is there.
Well yes but so were the rest of the Sixers. Also he chose to leave that team to go to a team that had no chance of winning because it was more comfortable, even though the sixers wanted to bring him back.

I think Jimmy knows how to drive the narrative in the media that he has the mindset to win. I’m not sure there’s much evidence he actually understands it. He’s definitely not a leader. Leader of that team is Goran Dragic. I think Jimmy does well on a team that already has a strong leader though.

If Miami makes the finals I’ll eat my words but I don’t see it as a possibility.

Reggie Jackson wasnt even that bad after the switch. Decent contest, he actually jumped towards Luka before he got the shot up. Just too much space.

39myhrd7kyi51.jpg

Would be nice if Nike moved Luka from JB to Nike and give him a shoe line. While also cutting of PG’s shoe line.
I wonder why Nike let Luka and Zion both sign with JB? Considering it’s basically the same company it makes no sense.

I wonder why Nike let Luka and Zion both sign you JB? Considering it’s basically the same company it makes no sense.

The 3 best players of the last 3 drafts went to JB for some damn reason. I need to see a sig line from either Tatum, Luka , Zion

The 3 best players of the last 3 drafts went to JB for some damn reason. I need to see a sig line from either Tatum, Luka , Zion
Yeah seems like Nike would insist on at least one of them. Jbs sig lines always trash. Westbrook’s is good though.

Thread gettin outta control. Luka ain’t even sniffed a conference finals yet. If you don’t get why PG has a signature shoe, you don’t understand basketball...or just started watching a few weeks ago?

It makes sense Tatum, Luka and Zion went to JB. Their previous faces of the brand (Melo, CP, Griffin) are getting older.

Nike is still rolling out Kobe, Bron, Giannis, KD, Kyrie and PG shoe lines as is.

It makes sense Tatum, Luka and Zion went to JB. Their previous faces of the brand (Melo, CP, Griffin) are getting older.

Nike is still rolling out Kobe, Bron, Giannis, KD, Kyrie and PG shoe lines as is.
To be 100% fair, all of Nike’s sigs have been lackluster outside of Myrie the past few years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom