OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Yanni line is decent .
Yeah I like both freaks so far too. I’ve kinda gotten off Kyries line the last couple but the first several were dope. I usually like the PGs considering they drop them to 50 bucks, you can’t beat the price. I don’t really care for Brons usually and I still hold a grudge on KD so no KDs 😆

As a Houston fan I definitely didn’t want to face Dallas 1st round. I don’t think people really grasping the fact of “highest offensive rating of all time”. They just put up 135 without KP playing against 2 all nba defenders. I like my 1st round matchups to roll over and die :lol:

Physically, Blake is older than Melo and Chris Paul. I can't remember the last time I saw a Blake Griffin highlight of any kind. He's been hurt and playing in basketball purgatory in Detroit. At least he's cashing those checks though

He had an all-star season in 18-19 and got the Pistons into the playoffs, in which he played hurt. Had another surgery that offseason and hasn’t been right since. Barely played in 2019-2020.

I honestly have no idea if he has anything left, but if I had to bet on it, I’d probably say no.:frown:

Reggie Jackson wasnt even that bad after the switch. Decent contest, he actually jumped towards Luka before he got the shot up. Just too much space.
Leading up to this he had tried the same shot over their forwards and he was putting too much arc on it, ended up with a few airballs. Reggie has a freak wingspan but he’s still ultimately 6’3” so Luka didn’t feel the need to alter his shot at all.

Its all about bothering the shot. For an elite NBA wing, a 6’3” dude isn’t bothering you. You’re not changing your arc or anything. Kawhi & PG are same height/taller than Luka and have 7 foot wingspans, it would’ve been a much more difficult shot for a guy who already doesn’t shoot that well from out there.

All of this is why you put Reggie on Seth and have PG & Kawhi take Kleber & Luka. Kawhi should fight over the screen anyway but if he doesn’t at least Luka is taking that step back over a forward with a long wingspan. Maybe he hits it anyway like Book, & you tip your hat that he beat your best guys.

:lol:

Look at the next page too.

B4243A0F-7B54-4E40-AD6F-B9E245D5A0FE.jpeg
1441EFA2-A92E-4B20-B55B-D36C9CACB5C5.jpeg

Pandemic P gotta be going through some issues at home to play this poorly. It's all mental. Stars dont put in all that work to be this bad for this long of a stretch.

He might have to hit a GW in the Finals to come back from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom