OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol y'all know kawhi pretty much guarded Luka the majority of the 4th.

Just got caught on that screen and you have to trust luka's passing of he hedged even a little to stay with him. I def would've like KL to stay with him on that last play, but, water under the bridge. Kawhi fears no man.

Kawhi scared of Luka.
He really left Reggie Jackson to die on that final play.
24CB1734-B0F4-4B1C-ACCF-72ADC368FEC5.gif

Need to redirect discussion around that fraudulent Philly squad over here

:emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down:

Man didn’t you bring it up :lol:

Just got caught on that screen and you have to trust luka's passing of he hedged even a little to stay with him. I def would've like KL to stay with him on that last play, but, water under the bridge. Kawhi fears no man.

nah kawhi was blatantly switching off like lebron did in 2017. Which is unfortunate because when he didn’t die, Luka didn’t score.

Mavs are missing two key rotational pieces, plus KP for 1.5 games.

Clippers are at full strength. They have zero excuses for it to be a 2-2 series.
clippers are missing their starting PG
some guy who claims to be all world defense but showed up tryna sell white tees out the ice machine room
pretty sure thats an excuse they can use

still tho, they have 2 of the best 2 way players in the league and doc had reggie jackson guarding the best player on the last play of the game
been told yall doc is overrated

Lol @ got caught on the screen. There was legit no contact whatsoever

Clippers starting PG doesn’t make a difference. Plus Reggie Jackson has been shooting like Reggie Miller.

False. He was dying on them soft *** screens like he isn’t the strongest guy on the court. He scared of Luka. He didn’t want to guard that man forreal.
E36A1541-C328-4878-8A0C-4F386C50E181.jpeg

Neither do I lol but Jimmy talk is gonna always bring it up
Definitely, fwiw I still think a better coach could go a long way with that roster but the near 300m spent on 2 non- playoff contributors might set the process back a little...

Definitely, fwiw I still think a better coach could go a long way with that roster but the near 300m spent on 2 non contributory might set the process back a little...
Process been over since 2015 lol I’m cool with Tobias. Al a mistake that can be mitigated. Gonna be another fun offseason :lol:

He clamped him up when he was on him

But left Reggie Jackson to fend for himself on the last play of the game in the playoffs. Shooketh. He knew Luka was about to dot something and he didn’t want it. We all saw what Luka did to Reggie in the 4th. Mans was getting cooked all game. Kawhi wasn’t tryna be put on that summer jam screen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom