OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously a different scenario but still hilarious

Serious question. Is there an opposite correlation between basketball ability and bottle flipping skills? Nba players flipping bottles is worse than them trying to land a punch

Montrez caught 2 Ls yesterday :lol: 1st you gotta apologize for trash talk to the same cat that laid 3 to your chest in OT :rofl:

Obviously a different scenario but still hilarious

Serious question. Is there an opposite correlation between basketball ability and bottle flipping skills? Nba players flipping bottles is worse than them trying to land a punch

The Bullying that team in the clip you posted makes the bottle flipping a little more cruel.

So yes, it isn't the same.

Last edited:
montrez scheming
he told him he'd love to play with him next season
Live footage of Trez to a hidden camera after apologizing:

giphy.gif

-foe

Denver just Philadelphia 2 time zones away.
Just got back from Denver. I didn’t see any mountains in 3 days. Think it was cause of the wildfires.
I've been multiple times. If you were legit in Denver, you were IN the mountains. 🤣 Like, it's a mile high, breh.

-foe

The Bullying that bum team in the clip you posted makes the bottle flipping a little more cruel.

So yes, it isn't the same.
Imo Luka doing it in that context is a total savage move. As if doing what he did last night was just another day for him...

Lebron bottle flipping to pass time on a blowout game is more just a young guy acting like a kid. That’s not a shot.

Kawhi botched that defensive play yesterday on the switch leaving Mid Reggie on an island :lol:

The entire team botched it. I’m not sure there was a play in the 4th quarter/OT when Luka didn’t score when he had Reggie on him. He maybe shouldn’t even have been in the game on the final defensive position. But Kawhi had his part in it too.

The more I think about, aside from how easy getting the switch was, it was just bad defense by Reggie. Basically conceded Luka’s favorite shot to him. With only 3.6 seconds left, he probably should have crowded Laka and made him head toward the basket and into help. Take your chances with anyone else shooting the last shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom