OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giannis should come to Dallas and form the Euro Banana Boat Crew.
The global marketing opportunity for this would be insane.
It's what's best for basketball. Let all the MAGA weirdos that wanna leave kick rocks and give the world a team to root for. All of Europe would be LOCKED IN.

307D2C4B-539E-48ED-BD31-64CD07D5D56A.jpeg

Kim K a freak!
Ye tappin that Wheelbarrow style

Really depends on what Milwaukee would want in return and how willing they'd be to give him to someone else in conference :lol:

I definitely think Miami and Toronto could make compelling offers/packages but they'd be directly strengthening east rivals so don't know how interested they'd be in that.

I know the Dubs are definitely gonna try but haven't really seen much on other potential suitors out west.
I’m guessing your Toronto package is Siakam plus sweeteners

but what could Miami or GSW offer? Gsw yeah the lotto pick but that’s trash, and don’t even say draymond :lol:

This is the lamest most boring playoff series I can remember.

How the **** is Milwaukee not beating the brakes off Orlando?

I’m guessing your Toronto package is Siakam plus sweeteners

but what could Miami or GSW offer? Gsw yeah the lotto pick but that’s trash, and don’t even say draymond :lol:
GSW have nothing to offer unless they make the pick this year and they hit a home run with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom