OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all seen the tape

tenor.gif
I’m sure she’s improved since then Champ

The Kim K sex tape was like 12 or 13 years ago. Her body's gone through more rebuilds than the Lakers since that tape dropped. You don't think she could afford some lessons on how to improve her smash game too?

I've been multiple times. If you were legit in Denver, you were IN the mountains. 🤣 Like, it's a mile high, breh.

-foe

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah me too. And mountains ⛰ are usually visible when driving. This time they weren’t.

Middleton and Bledsoe combining for 9 pts at the half with Milwaukee up 6...

Giannis deserves better man :lol: :smh:

The more I think about, aside from how easy getting the switch was, it was just bad defense by Reggie. Basically conceded Luka’s favorite shot to him. With only 3.6 seconds left, he probably should have crowded Laka and made him head toward the basket and into help. Take your chances with anyone else shooting the last shot.
Yup

If I’m guarding Luka with 3.6 seconds left, I’m 100% taking away his left side step back. That’s his go to. If he gets by me on the drive, I should have help. If he scores he scores, if he dishes to an open man, I’m living with that result.

I think Doc is generally accepted as an upper tier coach. Some guys don’t like him but most do. When ESPN let us listen to him on one of the 2H timeouts, I was surprised he was talking to his team like some children. “What we need to do guys is to REBOUND. We need to get in the game MENTALLY. Ok guys go get them!” I was like what? He literally sounded like I sound when I talked to my 8 year old teams

Last edited:
Doubt I’d buy the one with different numbers on it, but I can’t even find it.

Who would be the odds on favorite to land him next summer?

Really depends on what Milwaukee would want in return and how willing they'd be to give him to someone else in conference :lol:

I definitely think Miami and Toronto could make compelling offers/packages but they'd be directly strengthening east rivals so don't know how interested they'd be in that.

I know the Dubs are definitely gonna try but haven't really seen much on other potential suitors out west.

Really depends on what Milwaukee would want in return and how willing they'd be to give him to someone else in conference :lol:

I definitely think Miami and Toronto could make compelling offers/packages but they'd be directly strengthening east rivals so don't know how interested they'd be in that.

I know the Dubs are definitely gonna try but haven't really seen much on other potential suitors out west.
OKC 😁They do have a lot of picks haha

Giannis should come to Dallas and form the Euro Banana Boat Crew.
The global marketing opportunity for this would be insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom