OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know how you can see the Clippers struggle against a depleted Mavs team and expect them to roll over anybody.
The Clippers were in a weird spot where the team they played in the first round played a harder opponent than they will in round two. Truly believe that.

The Clippers were in a weird spot where the team they played in the first round played a harder opponent than they will in round two. Truly believe that.

Dallas played well and gave them a real series...the Clippers also were Up by at least 20+ in 4 of the 6 games including the last 3. They hung 154 on them in game 5 and held them under 100 in game 6.

Yeah, AD is going to average 35 against the Rockets.

rockets really bet on PJ Tucker being able to defend AD for 35+ minutes a night in a 7 game series :lol:

i’m still confused as to why they traded away clint capela damn well knowing that there are dominant bigs playing in the West

MAKE. SOMEONE. ELSE. BEAT. YOU!!!

These guys are getting cooked by Jamal Murray and haven't made a single adjustment yet. They just roll Jordan Clarkson out there to get embarrassed possession after possession.

Just trap him and make him give up the ball. Force someone else to beat you. You can live with yokich and Michael Porter taking shots, not Jamal Murray shooting 60% from the field and 50% from three
Royce O’Neale is actually the primary, I don’t think I’ve seen Clarkson on him a single time. Royce is their best guy.

but Monte Morris 37% from 3, Grant 39%, Milsap & Porter both 43% :lol:

He’s running a lot of his action with Jokic, which is the last big you want attacking a 4 on 3

There isn’t an easy answer here....

it's just annoying cuz the lack of defense and when guys are on a 3-1 fast break they pull up from 3 instead of an easy shot at the basket... also lame when guys are literally under the basket but pass it to someone camping by the three point line... still appreciate that big guys can shoot now... I remember using sabonis in 2k and shooting 3s all the time lol
My problem is big men like Olynck and Theiss shooting 3’s with no consequences from the coach. Those are hard for me to watch

Matt Geiger would be shooting 3’s in these times

rockets really bet on PJ Tucker being able to defend AD for 35+ minutes a night in a 7 game series :lol:

i’m still confused as to why they traded away clint capela damn well knowing that there are dominant bigs playing in the West

yeah dumb move on aCAPELA

Clippers really didn’t respect the Mavs. They just weren’t worried. Not saying it’s right because they haven’t done anything to act like that because it’s gonna bite them in the ***.

clippers efforts were at about a 7.5 out of 10. They will pick it up.

They need to stop with this nonsense

This series is very entertaining but neither Jamal Murray nor Donavan Mitchell are as good as all these points they are scoring would lead you to believe

E1758DCB-0C69-4E6A-8219-C274950E4196.jpeg

Hope you libs recognize that conservatives are here to stay and you are Dunnnnnnnzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom