OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts. Even This cat, was bullying rough and tumble eastern conference teams in the 90s. And nobody stopped him :lol:

8633135C-642D-4431-B819-A166BAC54A01.jpeg

05F3766C-6BBD-4517-A578-62E43311168E.png
HANDSOME

Russ is one of the worst 3 point shooters of all time. Harden is average. You can’t really play a traditional center 30+ mins with those 2 and expect to make enough shots

i guess for a match up against the lakers, for houston it’s pick your poison. death by bricked threes or death by rebounds.

lakers averaged 9 points per game off put backs against a blazers team that had length in the at the five. not saying that capela alone would stop the bleeding but i think he’d at least prevent hemorrhaging

I know there are a lot of polarizing stars that cause huge debates/arguments on NT such as Durant and Curry but could you imagine what their bubble shooting would be like if healthy?

players have already said they've been able to put up crazy shooting numbers bc of better depth perception, no crowd distraction, etc. No denying Steph or KD would've had at least a few wild shooting nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom