OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5C3881FE-917C-40D4-9312-642BC4924A07.jpeg

59639F90-EC27-4572-8AFB-7A3463F1608E.jpeg

And that’s the stupidly famous, “didn’t get out the first round until Pippen” series. Meanwhile....

3AF47BCD-B81F-44F0-A316-2304F269D3B1.png
And Chuck was mad af right after the game That the Jazz couldn’t “stop” him acting like Jordan was putting up playoff 50 pieces during his time and nobody did **** :lol: :smh:

That’s cuz the plan isn’t to stop em , they trying to out gun whoever they play ....Defense is secondary

Yup, plus they weren’t going anywhere without the best version of russ anyway. Might as well go all in. They series vs the Lakers interesting to me

Also in much lesser news Canadian Clarkson cannot be your second option if the Nuggets want to get anywhere, they need to make something happen in FA this offseason also.
:rofl:@ Paying Canadian Clarkson 170m’s
When Real Clarkson outplays Canadian Clarkson in a important playoff game.... and Nuggets supporters are left realizing their paying him 3X the amount >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I am PRAYING for a Utah/Denver series for my own Humor

Clarkson Murray.PNG

Our version of Clarkson is a sixth man getting paid 2 million a year....... The real Clarkson is a sixth man getting 10 million a year, The Canadian version of Clarkson is the teams second "Star" and is about to be paid 30 million per season

tenor.gif

Yup, plus they weren’t going anywhere without the best version of russ anyway. Might as well go all in. They series vs the Lakers interesting to me
Yea, rebounding is gon be a major issue ...But if the 3’s falling from the rest of the squad the same time Harden going for 35+ then it gets real interesting

I am not worried about Defense against the Lakers potentially. I am worried about rebounding.

AD gonna bully PJ

rockets really bet on PJ Tucker being able to defend AD for 35+ minutes a night in a 7 game series :lol:

i’m still confused as to why they traded away clint capela damn well knowing that there are dominant bigs playing in the West
Russ is one of the worst 3 point shooters of all time. Harden is average. You can’t really play a traditional center 30+ mins with those 2 and expect to make enough shots

People’s perception of Capela and Adams for that matter is kinda too much.

They are not going to make the difference from being a good defensive to an elite defensive team. Not gonna make you pay when teams go small.

People’s perception of Capela and Adams for that matter is kinda too much.

They are not going to make the difference from being a good defensive to an elite defensive team. Not gonna make you pay when teams go small.

People are watching Jokic and Gobert struggle to defend high PnR and Mitchell and Murray going nuts and still think you need traditional centers.

the rockets, assuming they beat the thunder, are going to be bodied on the glass by the lakers. That wouldn’t really change with Capela. He can’t guard AD. The rockets have a better shot getting into a shootout with the lakers and making the lakers bigs defend in space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom