OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best in the world

1599508517600.jpeg

you prefer a guy who PLAYED (even though he was below average) or a person who never played’s, opinion?

Honestly prefer a person's opinion who actually tries to breakdown the game, clearly watches games, and gets away from the narratives.

Perk clearly does none of this. But that's what sells.

This just made me realize, I don't think any of the head coaches left played in the NBA.

I lost all respect for Russ when he was barking about how he was gunna shut down Ricky Rubio

...and then proceed to get his eyes dotted the next game.

-2016....laughs at Steph. Proceeds to get torched and locked down by him over the next 3 games :lol:. Every single year, his brovado gets checked.

-2017. Patrick Beverly was ripping him at half, and setting a playoff career high, after Russ barked at him.

-2018. Rubio getting in his head, and outplaying him.

-2019. Russ saying Dame too little, and can’t **** with him. Gets sonned.

Russ is legitimately the type of ***** where, “it sounds good”. But he never really bout it, when the actual test comes...and it’s time to show and prove. Not bark.

Honestly prefer a person's opinion who actually tries to breakdown the game, clearly watches games, and gets away from the narratives.

This just made me realize, I don't think any of the head coaches left played in the NBA.
Kerr, Monty Williams, Doc, Nash, Puke, D'Antoni, Scott Brooks, Carlise

Close but

Spurs-76-77-Home-Mike-DAntoni.jpg

doc-rivers-knicks-guard-michael-jordan-1024x1024.jpg

-2016....laughs at Steph. Proceeds to get torched and locked down by him over the next 3 games :lol:. Every single year, his brovado gets checked.

-2017. Patrick Beverly was ripping him at half, and setting a playoff career high, after Russ barked at him.

-2018. Rubio getting in his head, and outplaying him.

-2019. Russ saying Dame too little, and can’t **** with him. Gets sonned.

Russ is legitimately the type of ***** where, “it sounds good”. But he never really bout it, when the actual test comes...and it’s time to show and prove. Not bark.

Yup, now he's been reduced to yelling at babies. Sad! :lol:

I don't care what Mr. Westbrook does or doesn't do on the basketball floor. His support for law enforcement with Jim is more important.

you prefer a guy who PLAYED (even though he was below average) or a person who never played’s, opinion?

perk has probably been around basketball his entire life but some of his takes on players/team sound like they're coming from a dude who just started watching during covid19

perk was doing well his first couple appearances on fox sports and espn as he was breaking down games, but he said **** it and went all hot takes shortly :lol:
the crazier he got on tv and twitter, the more they brought him back on

Football in hindsight is the wrong sport to choose if you can play MLB or NBA. The shelf life of being an NFL player is sad as hell and if you just so happen to get "lucky" enough to last, that only puts your quality of life after football at more risk
You leaving money on the table if you choosing the NFL over those over sports given an option, that’s for sure ...But cats chase football cuz it’s the “easiest” pro team sport in this country to make...After a few weeks most teams just need bodies in uniform on Sundays

perk has probably been around basketball his entire life but some of his takes on players/team sound like they're coming from a dude who just started watching during covid19
That game is different now though, insight from someone inside is valuable but we're getting none of that from the likes of Perk or Ryan Hollins, just hot takes. Y'all already do that all day here, could do the same job.

perk was doing well his first couple appearances on fox sports and espn as he was breaking down games, but he said **** it and went all hot takes shortly:lol:
the crazier he got on tv and twitter, the more they brought him back on

17m6q9.jpg

Football in hindsight is the wrong sport to choose if you can play MLB or NBA. The shelf life of being an NFL player is sad as hell and if you just so happen to get "lucky" enough to last, that only puts your quality of life after football at more risk
If you're good enough to become a super star in multiple sports and one is either nba or MLB, one of those is always the right answer.

Yall are just piling on. Historically Russ has torched Dame head to head. It wasnt until very recently Dame has had good games against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom