OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
im taking Nash over westbrook. I’m saying Nash could have been more aggressive too, which he backs up. I’m saying not shooting hurts your team too.
Yes, he could have. And those Suns could have shot even more threes. They were pushing the envelope at the time but didn’t push it hard enough. Hindsight is 20/20 though. They were a fantastic and revolutionary offense for the time, with what we know now they could have been even better.

but yeah Nash wasn’t like scared to shoot, it’s not a valid criticism. Could he have helped his team by shooting even more considering what a great shooter he was? Yeah.

Westbrook peak is obviously higher than John Stockton's but John Stockton has never been as actively harmful as Westbrook was last night. :lol:

Westbrook is like a sword that can cut an opponent, but at the same time can cut the wielder. Sometimes the cuts aren't so bad, and other times, it may require some stitches. Good player, with talent, but also has some bad tendencies that are harmful to his team. I'd take Nash over him as a pure PG. As some have mentioned, Westbrook is more a SG than a PG. He would be looked at in a more positive light if he would just embrace that.

"Mamba blood" my ***. Kobe's greatest talent was making not so great shots. Russ' greatest talent is taking them.
All that mean mugging pregnant women and 3 year olds got yall confused. If only he could juice wins like he juices stats.
My man has had it. :lol:

As dumb as Russ should’ve played football and Russ is going to end his career top 10, the lakers somehow being an underdog is the dumbest thing going on in here. Being the 1 seed and playing some underdog angle reeks of loser mentality.

A1CA58D0-8F36-4BF6-A63C-CD6C636A5568.jpeg
Who are these people?? I only go by what the Niketalk experts say...

same experts that had the lakers fighting for the 8th seed.

we not eem supposed to be here.

Steve Nash continues to be one of the most overrated ballers of all time
I saw him drop 49 on the Mavs without breaking a sweat, while being guarded my much longer, more athletic defenders like Josh Howard. Like someone mentioned, that was back when the thought was "make him a scorer, "let" him score."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom