OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmartSelect_20200919-033415_Chrome.gif

Anybody else lowers the shoulder and runs someone over, that's an easy charge.
If this happened to bron, it would be a charge.
I've been going back and forth with my boy all night about this.
This is football mixed with star treatment.
He's been getting this call multiple times a game for 17 years. He got 3 points on a play that he should've gotten zero and a foul. When you get away with this for 17 years, you have no choice but to lead the league in scoring.
My boy swears LeBron is the goat but I've never been overly impressed by his game and my boy swears I'm just hating. I'll admit that LeBron is the greatest tight end in nba history but I'll never call him the goat in the game I love.
The real story is Murray’s terrible defense on that play. Smh, wtf is he doing...

You making excuses.

Stop downplaying what Dwight did when you dam well know you said he was insignificant in this series.

Javale on the other hand did what he was supposed to do - play his role, garbage time or not. Either way he still STARTING each half, catching lobs, making Jokic run up and down the court on rim runs - something BTFW Zubac couldn't do - and making an impact on the mfk'n game Lol....stop looking AT THE NUMBERS and WATCH the game bro lmaoo

Wit yo silly *** childish attitude and excuses, guess what bro, you were already taking laps last night.

Btw....just cause you the king of sharing tweets, doesn't mean you know basketball as well as you think.

It's even funnier how you selectively choose ignore some of my responses to your often ridiculous commentary. Like the one when you said Bron doesnt deserve MVP cause "he playing with a top 5 player period" lol

Go take a nap bro. Stop reading twitter

You lucky I just haven't selectively ignored you all together with all the ridiculous drivel you spew and lack of reading comprehension you have. Bron did not deserve and wasn't going to get MVP largely because he had another top 5 player playing next to him. While Giannis did not.

Harden did the same thing when driving to the lane against the lakers with no charge. You still saying this with him?
If defender is movi and you don’t extend your arm even if there’s shoulder contact it usually no charge

You lucky I just haven't selectively ignored you all together with all the ridiculous drivel you spew and lack of reading comprehension you have. Bron did not deserve and wasn't going to get MVP largely because he had another top 5 player playing next to him. While Giannis did not.
Giannis deserved it I, just like other folks, thought it was and should have been closer

16/101 super landslideit maybe shoulda been line 80/46

Who on the Lakers can stop the guard play of the Heat

C'mon dawg, are we really doing this again? We shut down Dame and CJ and then shut down Harden and Westbrook and people are still asking "who won the Lakers can guard Dragic and Herro?"

The heat are a very good team and I think it would be a good matchup but let's not act like the Lakers haven't played good defense on talented guards all postseason

Me lucky? You're being arrogant now bro. You already know Bron is the real MVP lol you know it, I know it, even Giannis know it. That's why he probably gonna be a Warrior since we all know Myers vs Pelinka is the real battle of the GMs that's happening behind the scenes.

Stop the absurdity please. Not on a Saturday. It's my day off

The more I watch the Heat the more I think they can beat the Lakers
Would be a dog fight indeed. Possibly, maybe even likely, a 7 game series.

Jimmy ain't scared to guard Bron and will be able to hold his own.

Bam will be the best player Davis will face in the playoffs because he has the length, athleticism to keep up. Plus he young and confident.

Like every Finals, which team of role players will be more impactful than the other and which coach makes the better defensive adjustments. Plus the RONDO vs DRAGIC battle gonna be key and as always PLAYOFF DWIGHT finna see significant minutes once again tag teaming defensive duties against his 'younger brother' Big Bam Adebayo.

Having said this....
Lakers in 7, this is the Year of Kobe.

Yo MVP MVP , you still thinking about your answer or selectively choosing to ignore it when you know you're being silly
20200919_101429.jpg

I'm sure you already knew this but seeing as how you lack basic basketball knowledge probably not. Magic won his league MVPs in 1987, 1989 and 1990 when clearly Kareem was no longer in the upper echelon of players in the league (at ages 39, 41 and retired) let alone a top 5 player like AD is now. When he was still an elite player Magic didn't win the award. It's pretty simple. Even you should be able to follow along.

Can't wait for the Lakers to destroy the nuggs and then destroy whoever is coming out of the march madness east, and then for this thread to be in shambles.

Cats really think the nuggs are legit? because they beat 2 clownish teams beforehand? 2-3 years I'll be worried. LOL and now randomly the Heat are capable?

Best thing about being a Lakers fan is the incredible hate we get.
Especially after a chip win.

Dwightmare gonna put some cats on notice this series and the next.
Dude knows this is his time to step up and shine, and he's hungry for redemption, as he should be.
The thing about the Lakers is they've gotten better every single series, everybody is getting in where they fit in, and they are playing their roles to near perfection.
Thats championship basketball.

C'mon dawg, are we really doing this again?

He doesn’t really mean it. He’s just putting some insurance out there just in case the Heat beat the Lakers.

This is the same lebron stan that pretended to be a lebron hater so he could praise him and make it look like lebron was winning his haters over.

Dude ALWAYS has an ulterior motive with his posts.

I'm sure you already knew this but seeing as how you lack basic basketball knowledge probably not. Magic won his league MVPs in 1987, 1989 and 1990 when clearly Kareem was no longer in the upper echelon of players in the league (at ages 39, 41 and retired) let alone a top 5 player like AD is now. When he was still an elite player Magic didn't win the award. It's pretty simple. Even you should be able to follow along.
Lmaooo....EXCUSES once again.

Magic taking over as the #1 scoring option in '87 NOTWITHSTANDING....do you think the Lakers defeat Boston without Kareem in the 87 Finals? When clearly you dont remember what Chief and McHale bring to the table

You super funny.

Never mind that Cap was way past his prime in the late 80s, you clearly too young to remember that Magic was a top MVP candidate in the early to mid 80s as well and could've easily won MVP in at least one or two of the years Bird won it. Same goes for Kareem in the early to mid 80s.

And there you go selecting to ignore Moses winning MVP with Philly while being on the same team as 33 year old Julius Erving, who had just won MVP his dam self 2 years PRIOR! LMAOOOOOO

Its nap time bro

Last edited:
Did you guys catch this clip? It definitely seems like it Giannis is leaning towards leaving. Seems like he's distancing himself from the whole situation and letting "his people" handle things. This is a much different tone than he had last year when he talked about loyalty and winning in Milwaukee.

I can see it from that angle for sure. He heading to San Fran if you ask me.

Myers and Splash Bros have not forgotten about their rivalry with Bron. Betcha bottom GSW gunning for the Lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom