OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gahhh ****, here you go tryna be funny again

tenor.gif

Feels like okc Miami 2012. Lakers in 5
How? Miami being led by a team of grown *** men.

And okc got cheated in game 2.

This is nothing like that.

Feels more like finals last year. Team with 2 stars taking on a solid disciplined good coach gritty hard nosed deep squad with a singular star.

How? Miami being led by a team of grown *** men.

And okc got cheated in game 2.

This is nothing like that.

Feels more like finals last year. Team with 2 stars taking on a solid disciplined good coach gritty hard nosed deep squad with a singular star.
I hope so because we aint getting bball till February.

Don’t feel like last years finals at all to me

feels weird to me tho
Think just got so accustomed to GSW and having a finals team that daunting so now have a normal competitive finals with a lot of margin for random **** feels new :lol:

does miami play any big other than bam? dwight might make his life hell for 15 mins a game

hate to say it lakers in 5. imagine the look on lebron if AD gets finals mvp
Can't be serious, ain't NO WAY that is happening unless AD putting up 60/70 a night. Silver as "hands off" as he likes to play would step in and change that. LeBron definitely getting finals MVP no question.

However would love to see AD get it just for the comedy and slander it would create. :lol:

does miami play any big other than bam? dwight might make his life hell for 15 mins a game

hate to say it lakers in 5. imagine the look on lebron if AD gets finals mvp
Olynyk, but Spo rolled with Iguodala as a makeshift center by thr end of the series vs the Celtics.

One things I'll say about the Lakers it's been nice to see a team that went back to basics and stuck with what's proven to work in playoffs. Yeah they got stars but seeing them play two bigs while the rest of the league plays copycat treating their bigs like offensive linemen has been refreshing. Basketball is still a physical sport.

I’d like to take this time to put some respect on Jimmy Butlers name. This is a guy that had the misfortune of playing for three completely dysfunctional organizations. So many people thought this man was toxic, when all he wanted to do was hoop at a high level.

And now look at him, one year removed from 8 years of toxicity, he’s in the Finals with a marquee franchise. He’s got an opportunity to put his name on history. Props to that man forreal.:pimp:

Finals probably gonna be anti-climatic as hell and then we're without hoop for several months :frown:

Finals probably gonna be anti-climatic as hell and then we're without hoop for several months :frown:
I think so as well. I've got the Lakers in five. It's funny to me, the Lakers are heavy favorites but I still see a lot of analysts and medium members picking the Heat but also admitting the Lakers are probably the better team. It reminds me of the Portland series where The Blazers became the trendy pick to upset the Lakers. People are trying to convince themselves that the heat are better than the Lakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom