OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheeeeeiiiittttttt by this logic Fanatics gonna look like this by the time the Sixers make it

cc24564416b7adca2abe1ac3ee33425e.gif
Fanatics already looking like that since Michael Rubin owns it lol

Jokes aside, I don’t blame the MLGA contingent for going all out. Y’all deserve it

I know Bam wasn't healthy either but when the Lakers were getting comfortable he was looking fine.
He's still young and it was his biggest moment of his career against an all world defender, I think he's gonna still get better and look forward to his growth.
Bam weakness is that he needs a consistent mid range jumper. Once he has that he can then develop that Embiid pump fake bag and get even easier shots inside. His floater game is nice

I thought it was AD’s team though? :lol:

I thought it was AD’s team though? :lol:

25A806C0-0507-45F2-90FB-F62C36C73DF1.jpeg

AD been ignored by the media for far too long. his 2020 defensive performance is gonna be etched on the mind of these voters for the next 2-3 years. He’ll finally get the credit he deserves and take home a couple of those DPOY’s. even if it’s just through reputation (a recurring theme)

may even grab an MVP too when all is said and done.

not a bad return for lonzo, hart and costco kdZ

off the bat caruso put in the starting line up and playing 32 minutes. ended a +20 better than any other laker

shortening the rotation to 8 players.

not playing dwight at all.
So what took Vogel Kidd and the other coaches 5 games to realize caruso needed to start if thats all it took?

Oh my celebrating includes being on NT right now but I'm not breaking **** down for nobody right now :lol: That's on you if you saw the same strategy this game as the others, I'm not debating **** with noone, be mad if you want.
Strategy didn't change
Just a group of Lakers role players realizing they played like Florida alligator 💩 in game 5 and stepped their games up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom