OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Now is the time to save as much as possible. I even cancelled my Spotify, Netflix and Prime subscriptions. Everything cancelled.
Just donated to Humanity Forward though. Urging anyone who has the means to help also. I'm still lucky enough to have a job so I will do what I can to help others.
God Bless You

Can’t eem be mad, President Trump came through finally got that Milwaukee M18 drill I’ve been needing
BE1090BF-B9D1-4616-922E-EB27B21BC3B5.png
Now just legalize 420 and sign the $2000 bill for a few months .
B8C8D59E-0848-4C04-B092-619F541F07B2.png

Anyone know what to do in my situation? The IRS site said they sent my payment to be deposited to my account on April 15. I called my bank because the money is still not showing in my available balance. Bank confirmed they are not seeing any funds.

I’m thinking maybe I typed in the wrong account number when I filed my taxes. Any ideas?

Anyone know what to do in my situation? The IRS site said they sent my payment to be deposited to my account on April 15. I called my bank because the money is still not showing in my available balance. Bank confirmed they are not seeing any funds.

I’m thinking maybe I typed in the wrong account number when I filed my taxes. Any ideas?
DId you get your taxes back?

DId you get your taxes back?

I did, it was strange how my refund was processed. I used turbo tax, I could have sworn I hit direct deposit, but they sent me a check. 2018 I didn’t file because I was a student making very little money.

So they had to have sent the money to the bank information that I used for my 2019 tax return, but it never direct deposited it was sent as a check.

According to the IRS site they sent the payment to my account and the last 4 digits of my account they have is correct but the rest is blanked out with “*****” so I can’t confirm if the info is correct. I’m just afraid they sent it to an imaginary account.

I did, it was strange how my refund was processed. I used turbo tax, I could have sworn I hit direct deposit, but they sent me a check. 2018 I didn’t file because I was a student making very little money.

So they had to have sent the money to the bank information that I used for my 2019 tax return, but it never direct deposited it was sent as a check.

According to the IRS site they sent the payment to my account and the last 4 digits of my account they have is correct but the rest is blanked out with “*****” so I can’t confirm if the info is correct. I’m just afraid they sent it to an imaginary account.
Damn that is strange bro, I hate that you can’t speak to a live person right now...
Have you tried logging in to turbo tax and editing your bank info to see if the actual bank and route numbers appear?

Now is the time to save as much as possible. I even cancelled my Spotify, Netflix and Prime subscriptions. Everything cancelled.
Just donated to Humanity Forward though. Urging anyone who has the means to help also. I'm still lucky enough to have a job so I will do what I can to help others.
Nice!

Damn that is strange bro, I hate that you can’t speak to a live person right now...
Have you tried logging in to turbo tax and editing your bank info to see if the actual bank and route numbers appear?

Yes, I actually just logged into turbo tax and looked at my return. Luckily they did show my direct deposit information that I typed in and thankfully the account/routing number is accurate. So that’s good news, but I’m still not sure why the funds are not in the account.

Yes, I actually just logged into turbo tax and looked at my return. Luckily they did show my direct deposit information that I typed in and thankfully the account/routing number is accurate. So that’s good news, but I’m still not sure why the funds are not in the account.
Give it till tomorrow morning

Spotify I'm going to keep. Netflix my gf pays. Prime though, not opposed to cancelling (seeing as ordering off Amazon is hit or miss right now). But my question is, isn't Prime paid for already beginning of year? equality equality

Back
Top Bottom