OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

man im still getting this error after being locked out for 24 hours w t h is anyone else getting this?

irs.JPG

Isn't saving these checks kind of defeating the purpose of them? I'm not saying go blow it but aren't you suppose to be using the money for necessities?

Spotify I'm going to keep. Netflix my gf pays. Prime though, not opposed to cancelling (seeing as ordering off Amazon is hit or miss right now). But my question is, isn't Prime paid for already beginning of year? @equality
Yeah, it's a one-time payment annually.

I'm considering cancelling it. I've had a couple misdeliveries from Amazon in the past year. Haven't been happy with their service.

Isn't saving these checks kind of defeating the purpose of them? I'm not saying go blow it but aren't you suppose to be using the money for necessities?
Yeah, if those people need to use it for necessities.

most these people buying clothes and shoes on resell

that's not really stimulating the economy or a necessity

I did, it was strange how my refund was processed. I used turbo tax, I could have sworn I hit direct deposit, but they sent me a check. 2018 I didn’t file because I was a student making very little money.

So they had to have sent the money to the bank information that I used for my 2019 tax return, but it never direct deposited it was sent as a check.

According to the IRS site they sent the payment to my account and the last 4 digits of my account they have is correct but the rest is blanked out with “*****” so I can’t confirm if the info is correct. I’m just afraid they sent it to an imaginary account.
If you entered the wrong account number on your tax return the stimulus deposit would be rejected like it was on your return and you'll get a check again.

There's a message saying it updates once a day so there's no need to keep trying.

updates what tho? All i know is it says im eligible but i cannot put in my banking information without getting that error.

Back
Top Bottom