OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Main commute suck,But that’s what it is if you want to work in the big city. I remember the commute in Maryland being complete trash. Had to leave at 5 AM just to get to work by 8 every day

Bro you serious? I thought my hour commute without traffic was bad *** hell. Going home is like 2.5 hours.

Used to have a 60 minute commute. Cut it down to 25. Increasing back to 40 in a couple weeks though. It's cool. I actually need the extra drive time to decompress.

I will never understand why people pay so much money to be places that are bitter cold half the year.

Yeah the "bitter" cold gets old quick but it's really only 3 months. But if you're coming from a warmer climate your definition of bitter cold might vary haha.

I agree though. It the proximity to the ocean, good schools, hospitals, tech industry.

Yeah the "bitter" cold gets old quick but it's really only 3 months. But if you're coming from a warmer climate your definition of bitter cold might vary haha.

I agree though. It the proximity to the ocean, good schools, hospitals, tech industry.

Yeah it does have it's benefits. Anything below 50 degrees F is cold to me though so I'm probably not the best judge of weather.

Yeah it does have it's benefits. Anything below 50 degrees F is cold to me though so I'm probably not the best judge of weather.

Yep then it would definitely be half the year of cold for you :lol:

It's 45 today and we got folks showing up to work in t-shirts and leaving doors open.

Certain parts of the DMV, you simply just not goin to avoid traffic, no matter the time of day.

I leave early AF in the morning (5am) and still run into slight traffic.

Anyone remember this guy? :lol:

this is the type of **** I'm talking about...2 and 3 hours every day spent GETTING TO AND FROM WORK and not a dime paid out for it.

that's not only a pay cut, it's a lifestyle minus.

I haven't seen anything in here to show the American worker is not generally underpaid.

this is the type of **** I'm talking about...2 and 3 hours every day spent GETTING TO AND FROM WORK and not a dime paid out for it.

that's not only a pay cut, it's a lifestyle minus.

I haven't seen anything in here to show the American worker is not generally underpaid.

Dude talking about staying close to his family but is away from home 15+ hours out of the day during the week :rofl:

wait, smart people don't live near most jobs?
Well let’s start by saying all cities aren’t the same, but yes. People working in DC don’t live in DC unless you’re making 6 figure bank or happy giving half your check up to live in a 450 square foot box. I don’t think that’s very smart

Y’all that love cheap living got long commutes, cold *** winters and humid *** summers can miss me with that.

true, but I got my pad out of it. Nice size and only 380. Cheap for Cali standards. Once I’m don’t paying it off I’ll try and rent it or something. Move closer to city.

Back
Top Bottom