OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Was paying $1600 a month for my 2 girls was almost better to quit

smh I pay that for one of my sons

Everything is amendable. You may have to wait until 2022 when you do 2021 taxes. But I believe everything is from the taxes you have on file with them. Did you file yet with the kid added?

he will get it next year. It’s in the bill that kids born this year can get the stimmy next year

^good info. I know some who filed two weeks ago with a newborn and may be eligible for the stimulus since the feds have their 2020 taxes on file as the stimulus was passed. There’s a 1-2 week window where newborn parents may get the stimulus.

but as I say this, taxes were for 2020, so you may be totally right. 2021 stimulus is for 2020 taxes but 2021 kids are eligible for 2021 stimulus but only in 2022? My mind is beyond confused lol. There’s a 1-3 year overlap that is just creating havoc for the irs.

I believe in April of 2020, you could go to the irs website and look for your stimulus. At the same time you could update some of your info. Non filers could add themselves and you could also change your banking info. There may have been a new dependent option

Just want to confirm. If you filed 2020 federal already they will go off that right? And if you haven’t then 2019?

I believe so. Just like last year. In 2020, they either went off of 2018 taxes or your newly filed 2019.

in 2021, they’ll go by newly filed 2020 taxes, or 2019.

I think that’s an estimate. I haven’t seen that yet but my guess because if they come in they release them after processing 2am est

the comments section is going as well as you think lol

I'm hopeful that 3/17 is a very conservative estimate. The last stim I got it midnight the first or second day.

Back
Top Bottom