OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Still getting Not Available, but hoping it's because I don't have direct deposit set up.

I have direct deposit on file but still not showing anything. My girls shows a deposit date of the 17th. We filed same time so kinda weird but hoping its just delayed

My boy said he filed last year but never got his return. What is he supposed to do

They got our hopes up thinking it would come last weekend only to find out its actually 3/17. Not cool Joe

So it says I am receiving the stimmy check but how do I know if they are using my 2019 income or 2020? I submitted my taxes but haven't received my fed tax return yet.

Just checked my account to see when the first two deposited with direct deposit. April 15 2020 and January 4 2021. First day or 2 people were getting them I believe

Last edited:
They got our hopes up thinking it would come last weekend only to find out its actually 3/17. Not cool Joe
Nah, I think they were in the right saying along the lines of 'people should start seeing their stimulus this weekend'.

JPMorgan/Chase folks should have already expected that they wouldn't deposit right away.

I have direct deposit on file but still not showing anything. My girls shows a deposit date of the 17th. We filed same time so kinda weird but hoping its just delayed
My Payment Status “Not available”.

1st payment: Deposit
2nd: Debit card
Might just be in waves. None of my info has changed.

same thing here. lettuce wait

[
Nobody that banks with Citi got their Stim McGraw yet? :nerd:
negative

waiting for my set
ending scene - Point Break Photo (30947463) - Fanpop

Back
Top Bottom