OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Ladies and gents. Stimmy just hit. 9pm est. my credit union always pays me night b4 my payday same time... aka im suppose to get it the 17. Lets goo

My **** don’t hit til 230 am. I want some Kobe’s of goat, But then things gonna get bought 300x b4 mines hit lol. Price be up $150 lol

My **** don’t hit til 230 am. I want some Kobe’s of goat, But then things gonna get bought 300x b4 mines hit lol. Price be up $150 lol

I just went ahead and bought the all star kobes off there last week. I used affirm since they had a promotion for paying them off in 12 months with no interest.

I could’ve used a debit or credit card. But 12 months no interest wasn’t bad. I’ll pay them off much sooner but the price was right and convenient.

Got an email from Turbo Tax that if you updated your bank info with them when the $600 went out, they sent that updated info to the IRS and you should get the Stimmy Fallon in that account :pimp:

There is hope for some of us with new bank accounts! We shall see tomorrow...

How long did checks take to get mailed out the last two stimulus checks?

mine too

have you done your taxes this year yet and if so, have they been paid out (if you're getting money back)?

My taxes are still processing, which is why I ask
My Tax refund is set to be deposited tomorrow but there’s no info on the 1,400 and I never got the $600. Idk if that helps at all.

Most ppl checks say 19th
Most ppl? Glad I ain’t most people. #17th boys we in here!!!

1615952803640.gif

Last edited:
Just go on irs.gov an check yours
Mines is saying Payment Status Not Available, which I'm guessing is because I don't have direct deposit set up. I should be eligible for the stimulus, but not sure what is going on.

Back
Top Bottom