OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

My mom just got it and she makes a little over the threshold.

she thinks they are gonna take it back, probably right.

She's a conservative so not only will she KEEP DA FUNDS, SHE WILL GET A DOUBLE CHECK FOR WORKING IN DA MINES. LIBS WILL HAVE TO PAY EVERY PENNY BACK.

where do ya enter the updated bank account info?
where did you update info?

irs.gov -> get my payment

When I logged in the first time it said my direct deposit was not setup (I owed so made sense) and gave me the option to set it up.

Is she over the threshold based on adjusted gross income?

Last edited:
She's a conservative so not only will she KEEP DA FUNDS, SHE WILL GET A DOUBLE CHECK FOR WORKING IN DA MINES. LIBS WILL HAVE TO PAY EVERY PENNY BACK.

you’re never gonna believe this but she’s actually lucky enough to have Donald trump be her boss technically.

When I logged in the first time it said my direct deposit was not setup (I owed so made sense) and gave me the option to set it up.

Is she over the threshold based on adjusted gross income?

maybe not, she called our tax guy to figure it out. she didn’t expect it so she’s giving it to a food shelf I guess if she can keep it.

Which is why we must liberate the Midwest, get back to work in the mines for our fearless leader.

We must take the lib out of liberate.

Anybody else did 2018 and 2019 taxes but still haven’t got the Stimulus check? I looked at the website and it says payment status not available

Did you guys owe? Pretty sure the general consensus is, if you paid or owed in 2018 & 2019 then the IRS does not have your DD info, and you’ll most likely get a check. Checks are being distributed low to high income.
To my knowledge owe them
Late fees from 2017 that’s it

Back
Top Bottom