OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Why don't you just get you're daughter?

You're gonna end up paying for the other child one way or another in this situation.
I see my daughter 6 or 7x a week. If it ever turned to a thing where she was denying me or something or tried to put me on CS and that every other weekend plan most Dads get or if my daughter started inheriting bitter black woman characteristics, I would. I could text her now and ask to come pick her up and if they weren't already doing something or had plans, she'd tell me no problem. When I said groceries, I meant like 80 dollars or so and mostly things my daughter likes like macnncheese, nuggets, gummies, ice cream, etc. Them lawyers all say free consultation then you tell them it's family law and they want $500 for like a 30 minute conversation then $2000 minimum if they have to do anything, including file a standard form. To me, not necessary yet

did you pay in 2018?

my moms still not saying anything :smh:

i got a refund in 2018 but i had back taxes it went to so i aint get nothing for 2018

damn bruh. Mine never put me on, pretty much I just handle everything. They'd murder me if I ever got put on because our income gap

once they go bitter and put you on later down the line i hope you got all your receipts because that saved me alot of headache when i went to court she tried to make it like i dont do nothing had to pull out all the checks she cashed i gave her and other receipts

By chance were you in a position where you had wrong bank info for direct deposit in the system? That's what my gf is facing and I would bet she's getting a paper check, but it's still not clear the last she looked.

no when i filed my 2019 taxes i didnt get to put in my banking info. My issue was every time i went on the irs to give them my banking info it would lock me out for 24 hours. I checked it again today to see a message saying they mailing a check.

So people that had the “ status unavailable” message are now getting updated messages about mailed checks??

Mine says “more information needed” for the direct deposit. I want the paper check though... I guess they haven’t cut my check yet since I don’t see that message John Wick John Wick has.

yea thats what i was getting but it kept erroring out and locking me out when i tried to add my bank info than i checked today said a check was coming.

So people that had the “ status unavailable” message are now getting updated messages about mailed checks??
266C5AA0-3925-4573-AE28-243AC195B084.png

This is what I got.

I got this everyday until a few mins ago. As long as your DD info is on file from this years filing or last it’s coming.

I just realized I owed in 2018. So they probably don't have my DD. But I know people who owed and they were still able to enter their DD info on the IRS site and didn't get that basura "payment status not available" message.

There's no consistency.

I used the the get my payment website to enter a direct deposit because I get paper checks and these fools still scheduled a check to be mailed on the 24th smh.

^ does groupon have discounts?

And a link please...thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom