OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

EwX5S_EXAAcAKPt.jpg

I’m getting the maximum number of exceeded attempts to access the info , kept getting the “ no info available” message
i hope I’m included in the 24th as well

Anyone know what the deal is with people who collect Social Security? My uncle keeps getting the no info available message.

He got the last 2. He wants me to call the IRS for him but I am not spending all that time on the phone. :lol:

I forgot about stimulus time. I went to the mall and had to drive around for a parking spot. That joint looked like Christmas. **** a pandemic. Any decent sneaker Finishline had, was gone. Everything with a Jordan symbol, gone, even the team joints. You would think they lost their Jordan account.

Yeah, it sucks not seeing if or when you're gonna get it. I checked every morning, got mad, then woke up the next day hoping it'd be different. :lol:

I’m so confused it says I’m eligible for the stim but ask for my bank Info that they already have on file.... When I got to input my direct deposit info it also asked for most recent AGI from the most recent tax year which would be 2020, and it’s saying it’s not correct.

I wish there was a way to add in direct deposit information. Not tripping on waiting for the check though.

Back
Top Bottom