It’s on the eidl portal?

Yes
Did you hit submit on the portal
Status will say “in progress”
You hit submit then it changes to “submitted”
After a week it changed to “approved”
Then I got an email couple of days later just for the STA

I wonder how the UE tax refund works
I got like 800-1000 more than usual in my taxes so I think I already got it. But I made less than ever so I might have been in a lower bracket
No idea :lol:

I gotta call unemployment too. I’m pretty sure they owe me $$

I wonder how the UE tax refund works
I got like 800-1000 more than usual in my taxes so I think I already got it. But I made less than ever so I might have been in a lower bracket
No idea :lol:

I gotta call unemployment too. I’m pretty sure they owe me $$
When did you file? Before or after the law was changed

Yes
Did you hit submit on the portal
Status will say “in progress”
You hit submit then it changes to “submitted”
After a week it changed to “approved”
Then I got an email couple of days later just for the STA

It says “declined ” but that’s from the first loan that was offered. I received an email for the 2nd grant but haven’t heard anything.

I’ll just have to wait.

So I was declined for the regular SBA loan because I messed up the application which was my fault
Did a recon and was denied again due to the IRS not having my tax return on file
I said whatever and moved on
Never got the $1k grant/advance when I applied
Around 6 weeks ago I got an email inviting me to apply for the TA and STA advance
I filled out the application and didn’t hear anything for over a month
Around 2 weeks ago I got an email saying I can create a SBA portal account
I signed the 4506-t tax transcript and submitted both applications in the portal
About a week later it was approved and funded
That is my timeline if it helps

It’s finally official???
Yeah, they announced a couple of weeks ago. Deposits begin this week for those who qualify.

Child Tax Credit should begin arriving tomorrow too. I checked my IRS account and it already shows that it sent the payment to me via Direct Deposit last week. So I'm thinking it'll show up tomorrow as scheduled.

Yeah, they announced a couple of weeks ago. Deposits begin this week for those who qualify.

Child Tax Credit should begin arriving tomorrow too. I checked my IRS account and it already shows that it sent the payment to me via Direct Deposit last week. So I'm thinking it'll show up tomorrow as scheduled.
How do you check the child tax credit?

Back
Top Bottom