OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Saw this posted on FB. Not sure of it's authenticity or where it came from.

Stim.jpg

Mine not showing up either in their system.

Still waiting for my taxes to be processed by the IRS. I barely submitted them a week ago

How long does it to take generally for the IRS to approve?

It appears I'm getting unemployment though. Applied on Monday, the day they opened it up here in Colorado. I'm a 1099 contractor thru Amazon. Everything online points to me getting it after they verify my 2019 taxes. Which are obviously legit.

If they pass the $2k/month I'll be sitting good. Cancel rent and I might just cop da jesus, b.

u know what’s mad annoying
If u owed money to the irs
They woulda levied ur bank account
Without permission
Without u giving them any bank info
And snatched it
With the QUICKNESS
but now all of a sudden
They need our bank info
To give us our money???
Bunch of clowns
And they’re taking their sweet *** time. If I actually needed that $1200 to put food on my table for my family and I this would’ve be a horrible situation which I’m sure some people are in :smh:

Facts
I’m more irritated that
I feel left out
I don’t need it
But hell if u gonna make a big deal and start giving it
Gimmie my ****
I don’t neeeeeed need it but it can definitely help immensely depending how long this lasts. If this goes 6+ months which all signs are pointing to then people will need money to pay rent credit cards etc. that or bills being frozen until the pandemic is over

Saw this posted on FB. Not sure of it's authenticity or where it came from.

Stim.jpg

Not sure how this legit this is. My mom falls under the Social Security round and she received nothing today. Maybe tomorrow? Otherwise I think she just has to wait it out.

I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ****

No stimulus/unemployment

I filed for unemployment on MARCH 22nd and they said I have to call to finalize my claim with a representative

Fast forward to a couple weeks ago now they're saying a representative will call you :stoneface:

I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ****

No stimulus/unemployment

I filed for unemployment on MARCH 22nd and they said I have to call to finalize my claim with a representative

Fast forward to a couple weeks ago now they're saying a representative will call you :stoneface:
Ditto, just filed unemployment myself this am. The only saving grace is it says you will get paid all the weeks whenever it goes through, so if it gets approved 3 months from now you’ll get three months of paper all at once

Back
Top Bottom