OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Mine says it was scheduled to be deposited Apr 15 and has the right bank account listed but I dont see any moneys

I’m in the same boat. Nothing again today. Called the bank yesterday they told me to give it another day or 2. Not much help after being on hold for 45 mins

wish he would go back to it. dude isn’t funny at all.

AT ALL you say?

Really?

I'm not trying to be funny or build some sort of reputation through Niketalk

but numbers don't lie...

You have 20398 posts with 15,551 reaction score in 7 years and 4 months

You only get a reaction or funny 3/4th of your time here

I have 235 posts with 366 reaction score in 7 months

I'm funny or get a reaction more times than I post

which means that even when I'm not posting I'm either more funny or interesting than your posts on here have ever been....

Numbers don't lie

my $$ went to a bank account that i closed in feb and expect to receive it soon unless my old bank finds some excuse to keep it, because ****ing banks do anything they want it seems

This should have been ready beforehand. Atleast tell people...”you are eligable.. just havent got to you yet..sit tight” ....instead they are making people second guess themselves. I havent been eating take out... ordering all my groceries to the house..being extra cautious i want no part of getting sick

AT ALL you say?

Really?

I'm not trying to be funny or build some sort of reputation through Niketalk

but numbers don't lie...

You have 20398 posts with 15,551 reaction score in 7 years and 4 months

You only get a reaction or funny 3/4th of your time here

I have 235 posts with 366 reaction score in 7 months

I'm funny or get a reaction more times than I post

which means that even when I'm not posting I'm either more funny or interesting than your posts on here have ever been....

Numbers don't lie
ok

Well said comrade. WE NEED TO GO BACK TO WORK NOW. Libs expect our President ELECT to give them more money that he earned. Not today, not tomorrow, NOT EVER.
We need more Donald Dollars. Hope you and the rest of the Coal Gang squadron can put the good word in

Soy boys too worried about their single source pour over coffee to go to work.

meanwhile the real Americans are hard at work in the coal mines.

btw did you know you can NUKE the China virus???

If the lib governors would just ask our president elect NICELY for China virus supplies none of these deaths would be happening. Is it too much to show a little #civility to our president in these times.

If the lib governors would just ask our president elect NICELY for China virus supplies none of these deaths would be happening. Is it too much to show a little #civility to our president in these times.
Not that hard B. Easier to attract flies with honey than vinegar. Our PRESIDENT ELECT has earned kindness and respect. Fredo's brother can't be respectful and thus no supplies. Be kind and you get supplies.

anybody know when the paper checks go out looks like the irs site isnt going to work for me.

also i believe the reason im getting this technical error is because my 2019 refund still has not been processed or approved when i check my refund status.

this scene more now than ever with what's going on in the world means alot

"You are the world you have created. And when you cease to exist, that world you have created will also cease to exist.”-The Jefe AKA The Boss from The Counselor

i know some of you guys think im making too much of this but we live in terrible times of death and unnatural loss

this scene more now than ever with what's going on in the world means alot

"You are the world you have created. And when you cease to exist, that world you have created will also cease to exist.”-The Jefe AKA The Boss from The Counselor

i know some of you guys think im making too much of this but we live in terrible times of death and unnatural loss

World was FAR more teacherous back in the days. Some of you are too entitled to see the forest from the trees.

Paved roads, SuperSonic travel, cell phones, grocery stores, clean water......

But times are “harder” :lol: :lol:

Give me a break. Thats insulting to past generations who actually WENT through hard times

i said **** it
did my 2019 just now
owe $4.5k fed
get back $619 state
ill pay the 4.5 on july 15 deadline
i have it being direct debt from my account

Back
Top Bottom