OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Yea I was supposed to be eligible since mid March nothing changed. Maybe I forgot to certify it and I had to do that batch from March til May 12 and didn’t do it, but it doesn’t make sense cuz I did that already when applying.
Wouldnt your application date be the farthest date back that you get retroactive benefits?

Man. Haven’t even gotten my tax return. Got my stimulus. Filed taxes exactly January 27th. IRS phone lines all automated. Stuff really be such a joke, all you can do is laugh :lol: :lol:

If you've been out of work from hypothetically 3/15 but didnt apply for unemployment until 4/15. You'd only get benefits as far back as 4/15.
Oh really? I heard you get back pay from the day you didn’t work. That would make no sense because a lot of people weren’t able to complete their application due to busy phone lines etc

Oh really? I heard you get back pay from the day you didn’t work. That would make no sense because a lot of people weren’t able to complete their application due to busy phone lines etc
I'm not sure, which is why I asked. My son just got approved after a month and got paid back to his application date. The hypothetical situation is basically his and tryna find out if he should have gotten paid since March.

I'm not sure, which is why I asked. My son just got approved after a month and got paid back to his application date. The hypothetical situation is basically his and tryna find out if he should have gotten paid since March.
Yea I’m pretty much in the same boat. To my knowledge your son and I are both owed money from March. When and if we’ll see it is the question

Yes he should have gotten paid from the day he listed as his lay-off date.

Eventually you’ll get an email with all the weeks you werent paid by unemployment since you were laid off. At that point you would have to select if you are eligible for it or not.

You have to choose your lay off date when you apply and it goes by that. I know because I ****ed up and made mine the day i applied when I should have done like 3 weeks before then :smh: :smh:

then when you’re approved there should be a list of the back pay weeks and you gotta manually fill out each week individually. Then when you’re caught up every new week becomes available on Sunday

You have to choose your lay off date when you apply and it goes by that. I know because I ****ed up and made mine the day i applied when I should have done like 3 weeks before then :smh: :smh:

then when you’re approved there should be a list of the back pay weeks and you gotta manually fill out each week individually. Then when you’re caught up every new week becomes available on Sunday
I did all that and only got paid for one week. You could probably have that adjusted but like me speaking to a rep right now ain’t happening lol

Sooooo an IRS Rep told my uncle this morning that another rounds of checks are set Rob be mailed back . His date was 6/19, and yes my uncle already received his 1 st check so keep ya fingers crossed my boys....

Back
Top Bottom