OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I dont think they want the smoke of a crashed stock market and underfunded unemployment to fester for 3 weeks more during an election year. Pretty sure they will work something out over the next 2 days. A lot of evictions that have been on hold can be executed in 3 weeks if no extension is given, not even talking about new cases being filed.

They do not care about unemployed and starving citizens. If nothing passes the markets will be fine. I told you all I wouldn’t be surprised if nothing is passed and congress goes on recess.

Mitch wants protection for business that prevents them from being sued due to covid. Nancy said no way. Mitch said there is no negotiation on that.

Not happening this week.

My part time job cut my hours as of Aug and I think they doing some shady stuff it’s 25 hrs but 4 days a week. They purposely scheduled it like that so I won’t qualify for unemployment.

I’m bout to put 3 days f this

My actual job is overnight at the hospital I’m good but if I could get it I want it.

My part time job cut my hours as of Aug and I think they doing some shady stuff it’s 25 hrs but 4 days a week. They purposely scheduled it like that so I won’t qualify for unemployment.

I’m bout to put 3 days f this

My actual job is overnight at the hospital I’m good but if I could get it I want it.
You can qualify for unemployment if you have reduced hours

They do not care about unemployed and starving citizens. If nothing passes the markets will be fine. I told you all I wouldn’t be surprised if nothing is passed and congress goes on recess.
I dont think whatever they pass is going to be more beneficial to the unemployed or starving citizens. One side or the other will concede by Friday.

Mitch wants protection for business that prevents them from being sued due to covid. Nancy said no way. Mitch said there is no negotiation on that.

Not happening this week.

This one may be the straw that breaks the camels back to where stuff legit pops off if whatever passes has this in it. Mitch is playing with fire on this one. Forcing people back to work and they can’t sue if their place of employment is negligent. I wouldn’t be surprised if people take justice into their own hands (not encouraging it) but that’s going to make some people lose it.

That said. If Mitch wants to make this a non negotiable. The Dems need to play hardball too and make the $600 a non negotiable and have it retroactive to the week ending August 1st If they drag this out.

Unemployment has been extended twice.

If you're talking about the extra $600, bad news.....

Senate is out till the 20th and the Ohio $600 ends the 26th lol.

They were talking about giving $450 a week for the same amount of time for people who go back to work.

disregard this post

why are so many uninformed people spouting their opinions now?

where is @shibadekobe with the references

there will absolutely be another stimulus and there will absolutely be changes made to the Unemployment Insurance that ends the last week of the month

giphy-downsized-large-2-min-1.gif

This one may be the straw that breaks the camels back to where stuff legit pops off if whatever passes has this in it. Mitch is playing with fire on this one. Forcing people back to work and they can’t sue if their place of employment is negligent. I wouldn’t be surprised if people take justice into their own hands (not encouraging it) but that’s going to make some people lose it.

That said. If Mitch wants to make this a non negotiable. The Dems need to play hardball too and make the $600 a non negotiable and have it retroactive to the week ending August 1st If they drag this out.

And that's Nancy's thought process. She and the Dem's are set on 600 hundred but I think they would negotiate to 400. That's some of the rumblings I have heard. Dems are at 200 a week.

Maybe its just my imagination
But i'm seeing less folks out and about since the extra unemployment is over especially at stores
I was at walmart and costco past couple of days and it seemed less crowded than usual

Maybe its just my imagination
But i'm seeing less folks out and about since the extra unemployment is over especially at stores
I was at walmart and costco past couple of days and it seemed less crowded than usual

I just saw a story that said more families are reporting that they don't have enough food to eat. More and more families are running out of money...

And these dummies are arguing of protection for huge corporations....smh

Back
Top Bottom