OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Since we all talking about second homes, buying investment property and flashing cash stacks while waiting for the political clowns to get their stuff together.
:wink:

3BB5A039-BDE6-415C-8E9A-6C6EA35D234E.jpeg

I don’t understand how they, GOP, can allow this to happen. A good amount of Americans can’t pay for necessities so they’ll eliminate spending in other areas. Don’t see how this helps anybody. Lol you’d think they have economist giving them quantitative data supporting the need for enhanced UI...

I don’t understand how they, GOP, can allow this to happen. A good amount of Americans can’t pay for necessities so they’ll eliminate spending in other areas. Don’t see how this helps anybody. Lol you’d think they have economist giving them quantitative data supporting the need for enhanced UI...
Have you seen who the head of da republicans is? Donald Trunp

Brah, this is on brand for the GOP. :lol:

They haven't given a **** for a good while.

The Dems are far from perfect but everyone loves to give "both sides" takes, which hides the fact that the GOP has basically become the party of white supremacy, crony capitalism and cruelty.

Brah, this is on brand for the GOP. :lol:

They haven't given a **** for a good while.

The Dems are far from perfect but everyone loves to give "both sides" takes, which hides the fact that the GOP has basically become the party of white supremacy, crony capitalism and cruelty.
I'm noticing some of the "both sides"/"centrists" are just people who are too p to publicly say they support the GOP and it's policies.

I'm noticing some of the "both sides"/"centrists" are just people who are too p to publicly say they support the GOP and it's policies.
Even political scientist have been speaking out against the both sides nonsense too.

The problem without regulatory process is the Republican Party. This is another example of it.

But dudes always want to make the contrarian "both sides" takes.

Last edited:
:lol: this topic always has people pissed, even slightly mad not everyone pays 800k for a house.

that’s the weirdest part to me. dudes act like the vast majority of the country isn’t regular *** housing with decent prices.

I love the people from up north moving here cuz it’s cheaper and safer just to tell me how great it is where they moved from :lol:

that’s the weirdest part to me. dudes act like the vast majority of the country isn’t regular *** housing with decent prices.

I love the people from up north moving here cuz it’s cheaper and safer just to tell me how great it is where they moved from :lol:
In all fairness, where they lived before that was probably cooler.

You get what you pay for 9 times out of 10.

In all fairness, where they lived before that was probably cooler.

You get what you pay for 9 times out of 10.

cool only gets you so far. I been all over the DMV and lived in Richmond and wouldn’t even do that **** again for free. they’re building up my area so much I’m looking for houses further out in the country.

can anybody tell me why the hell can nobody from DC/Maryland/NOVA drive :lol:

cool only gets you so far. I been all over the DMV and lived in Richmond and wouldn’t even do that **** again for free. they’re building up my area so much I’m looking for houses further out in the country.

can anybody tell me why the hell can nobody from DC/Maryland/NOVA drive :lol:
Not gonna argue that, but places that are expensive to live tend to have a lot of things to do, great food options, and the the convenience of everything you need being in close proximity.

Not really a surprise that someone coming from a major city would find life in the suburbs/country a little dull in comparison.

wouldn't both sides/centrists support policies of both sides like not liking all the policies from one side? or are you saying they're lying about it & support everything from the right?

Back
Top Bottom