OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

yaknow, as a former mod nominee I think citizens of NT are mature enough to have a few laughs and move on.
I hear you, but the mods can get strict. Thing is if somebody snitches, its a wrap. So I'm saying nothing 🤐 cause it ain't offensive or anything.

maybe money coming soon, i hope trump can stand up to those democrats and make it happen...

Yes let’s do what Congress is not doing. Get to business. We need our bags. We need a haul. Like for real.

my job got me back on furlough because my site shut down and they dispersed more than xxx amount of employees to other sites. They can’t absorb everyone. Of course I did my own leg work but wow.

My lil bro JUST texted me that he received $300. We're in California. His text woke me up, so I came to share and catch up on this thread ... wow. Classic NT!

He works with autistic students, so he can only Zoom with them for an hour a day or so, a full day of Zoom isn't feasible. Half his coworkers have been laid off, and his hours have been drastically reduced, so any bit helps him.

What’s this edd scam folks doing???
A friend of mines son got 27 bands
1599446347192.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom