OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

64A07154-85AE-4C30-9576-7C7B6C6B36A4.jpeg

I'm confident that this round of the stimulus will be deposited properly. I think I leveled up my patience with that debacle during the last stimulus drop. Smh.

I was never bothered with not receiving a stimmy. I am blessed beyond belief and I hope everyone flourishes with this assistance.

But then I just read that the Boston bomber is receiving a stimmy. I cant rock with that. That **** is maddening.

I did not confirm this but saw it from multiple outlets, both right and left. Apologies in advance if this is not true.

You're upset because he's going to be flourishing in jack mack and honey buns?

My state has their own $600 stimulus if you earned any amount of earned income credit. The cutoff is $15,600 as a single with no kids and $31,200 single with one kid.

Add in unemployment and snap and tax credits and stimulus for kids and some of these unemployed folks are pushing $25k to do absolutely nothing, as some single workers grind to barely push $30k. Somethings very wrong here.

My state has their own $600 stimulus if you earned any amount of earned income credit. The cutoff is $15,600 as a single with no kids and $31,200 single with one kid.

Add in unemployment and snap and tax credits and stimulus for kids and some of these unemployed folks are pushing $25k to do absolutely nothing, as some single workers grind to barely push $30k. Somethings very wrong here.
What state? Cali is doing this but the cut off income is 30k

Back
Top Bottom