OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Where my stimmy at joe?
Where it at?
Payment status not available?
Where it at?
Check in the mail?
Where it at?

Get my payment is what I'm talking about. Mine says I'm eligible.

Don't know why some people are getting a "no info available" message.
It says your eligible and nothing else? No deposit date?

A lot of us just get a message saying this, which aint tellin us shxt
Screenshot_20210318-144138_Chrome.jpg

How long have you been paying taxes? Your whole life right? Same as me. We’ve contributed to the cause. This ain’t instant satisfaction. This is a culmination of our civic duties. I needs allllll mines.
If that’s the case, every single person should receive a stimulus check without any eligibility criteria. Unfortunately that isn’t the case.

I'm mad. Garbage irs should have all of this running like clockwork by now. At least give me a damn clear payment status. Not Available doesn't tell me jack. Nothing has changed so I should be getting this stimulus too.

I’m already waiting for the 4th stimmmmmmmmmm!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. We better get at least one more

You see how hard those tightie-whooities clinched up, just to come up off that $1400? They're hustling hard to open everything back up to avoid any more packages. What happens after this...

R-1325291-1554029562-8437.png.jpg

Check how much your favorite ig thot is making. These **** are caking up

all you gotta do is be fine enough and willing to bust it open and you can be a millionaire :smh:
:lol: At ones with trash ratings still making 300k a month. "I hate this *****!" *enters CC info.

Back
Top Bottom