OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

E165317F-CD38-486B-8C33-91BF72FF0CC5.jpeg

man, does anyone have info on my particular issue:

so me & the wife assumed we made over $150k this year, since we hit $152k last year (we both got raises), but forgot she was on unemployment for 2 months right when covid struck.

i had her hold off on filing for us due to this assumption. come to find out, we made 148k and would be eligible for the full amount had we filed.

now... there is a chance they haven’t gotten to us yet, but i doubt it. when those $600 checks went out we got ours the first day. is there a way to contact the IRS to look at our situation now, which has changed in the past few days (she filed).

i’m HOT, me having her hold off on filing might have cost us $5,600 dollars.

Key bank giving a “key cares credit” to ppl who account was overdrawn when stimmy hit. So if account was overdrawn $39. They gave that back to people today.

man, does anyone have info on my particular issue:

so me & the wife assumed we made over $150k this year, since we hit $152k last year (we both got raises), but forgot she was on unemployment for 2 months right when covid struck.

i had her hold off on filing for us due to this assumption. come to find out, we made 148k and would be eligible for the full amount had we filed.

now... there is a chance they haven’t gotten to us yet, but i doubt it. when those $600 checks went out we got ours the first day. is there a way to contact the IRS to look at our situation now, which has changed in the past few days (she filed).

i’m HOT, me having her hold off on filing might have cost us $5,600 dollars.
Yes IRS has a number but they literally can’t or won’t tell you ish... talked to them last night

Back
Top Bottom