OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Psh, that’s the best cooch to buy. You’ve seen all the test trials u needed to see. I know what money make that monkey do. She can’t get 1500 from me tho. A cool 600 I would’ve been behind that big mfer doing a Wesley pipes inpression.

Man it’s somebody in their 40’s been waiting In the opportunity he definitely going to pull the trigger on that offer
Going to call his high school buddies about it
Hell might even visit some friends that’s dead and gone to tell them as well

No stimmy and no date

m-vickonbenchunhappy.jpg

Nah keep fightin', dawg.

Also now that i work in an operating room Ron Mexico makes sooooo much sense now :lol:

Ive seen **** like Bobby Venezuela, Jane Albuquerque, Bob Africa :lol:

What she be doing though? She can't dance and she not athletic no more.

Srs.
She ****ing and sucking duh
Payin for yams flat-out is never the move.

Sucka shxt
I’m not gonna do that wit y’all today. But it’s not sucka **** to talk to a ***** for weeks, waste time and money on dates to possibly not **** or get some weak box? Ok. Trynna get a nut not a bond, drop $150 and I’m out in a hour

Ain’t no justifying that sucka shxt

I said “flat-out” payin for the yams.

I knew a cat like you would try to slide in that dating shxt.

Foh, you know the difference.
If I wanna smash why not flat out throw the ***** a couple dollars and ****? Should I text her gm beautiful? Take her to her favorite restaurant? Oh wait let’s watch old tariq nasheed videos, yeah I’ll hit her with some one liners. I’d waste a couple dollars any day before I waste my time wit a ***** easily.

No difference at all.When u wanna bust one off u either wasting time or wasting money u choose...

Or have ya'll filed taxes yet for the year?

I filed my taxes through TT and havent received my refund or my Stimual L Jacksons
Same. I guess they filed in Feb or something cause I filed 1-2 weeks ago.

You can still go to the IRS website and check to see when your money is coming in or if you're getting it.

No way I'd pay $1500 to smash Cherokee in 2021. Maybe in her prime like 2007 when I would watch her videos on windows vista I'd consider it but we know cherokees don't hold their value.
Well that particular Cherokee with the tattoo on her cheek still looking good. I wouldn't mind tossing a few for a soul snatching session and a chance to be filmed on her ********.

That get my payment info from the IRS shows the same thing, no info available.

Check how much your favorite ig thot is making. These **** are caking up

all you gotta do is be fine enough and willing to bust it open and you can be a millionaire :smh:

Back
Top Bottom