OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Anyone else file for 2020 between March 8-13 and already receive theirs?

i got my federal in like a week after filing... still waiting on my state....

yes i was unemployment in 2020 not now but i did get less tax return in state and federal but thats because i wasnt working for half the year... but my accountant did good... i didnt take any taxes out of my unemployment not a single dime so i thought i would have to owe for taxes but instead i got money back :pimp:

Unless your accountant fudged some numbers, pray irs won’t hunt you down the road

he did his thing... he's been doing my taxes for years so I'm good.... he knows what he's doing... I'm not getting tons of money back so I doubt they check

i got my federal in like a week after filing... still waiting on my state....

yes i was unemployment in 2020 not now but i did get less tax return in state and federal but thats because i wasnt working for half the year... but my accountant did good... i didnt take any taxes out of my unemployment not a single dime so i thought i would have to owe for taxes but instead i got money back :pimp:
You should get an additional refund later on now that J Biddy exempted 10k of UE income.

My co worker, we both work the same regular job and also the same gig job, did his yesterday. He said he normally gets back like 5k but this year because of the gig job he got 2400. Gave me an idea of what to expect kinda

only difference is he has a daughter and I was on unemployment (tax withheld)

Got my return which included the $600 Stimulus. Hopefully I don't have to wait until the next tax season to get my $1200.

93481266_1547149198782770_6635440214204481536_o.jpg

why'd I read this with Bernie's voice in my head tho :lol: :lol:

At least I know I'm not the only one still waiting. Estimated payment of $560, but hey I'll take it. Probably another week or so before I see it in one of these waves.

Back
Top Bottom