OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
UMD would never sign off on Georgetown being in the same conference as them

They wouldn’t be happy about it but there isn’t really anything politically UMD could do if the other 13 were fine with it, and decided that they would make the conference more revenue.

we all just saw how A&M’s gentleman’s agreement went up in flames.

Haynes King :pimp:

Don't know if he can throw it but that boy can runnnnnnnnn.

Him and Achane in the backfield with Chapman, Demas, Ainias Smith out wide... A&M hasn't been able to stack speed like that on offense since... Reggie McNeal?

Who else was in the running for the QB job?

I didn't realize that he didn't throw that well. Wonder if Jimbo will run him as much as he needs to in order to circumvent that.

Who else was in the running for the QB job?

I didn't realize that he didn't throw that well. Wonder if Jimbo will run him as much as he needs to in order to circumvent that.
Zach Calzada... GREAT arm, but kind of a statue and doesn't move well.

Haynes can sling it when everything is clicking. His Elite 11 clips from a couple years ago he makes some fantastic throws... He's just inconsistent as all hell mechanically so things ebb and flow pretty hard.

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne who do you think Kansas could regularly beat in the B10 to be an annual bowl team?

I’ll give them an OOC win against some less opponent but not sure where the other wins in the conference would come from regularly

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne who do you think Kansas could regularly beat in the B10 to be an annual bowl team?

I’ll give them an OOC win against some less opponent but not sure where the other wins in the conference would come from regularly

Not now, but resource wise with the right admin and coaching they should be a consistent bowl team regardless of the conference they are in.

KU’s problems seem entirely self inflicted. That’s a better job than both ISU and IU, and is probably on the level of like a Minnesota.

Not now, but resource wise with the right admin and coaching they should be a consistent bowl team regardless of the conference they are in.

KU’s problems seem entirely self inflicted. That’s a better job than both ISU and IU, and is probably on the level of like a Minnesota.

I gotcha, that makes sense. I thought you meant right now and was trying to think of who they could consistently beat :lol:

Yeah I wouldn’t be too high on ISU joining the conference (other than basketball). Really don’t need two schools in Iowa, plus I have a feeling once Campbell leaves they’ll go right back to where they were before

Damn USC already betraying the Alliance like when Kevin Nash left the NWO :smh:
kevin-nash-hi.gif

Cuse would probably just start rocking these the same season:

1629988509202.png

:lol:

P.S. Anybody know who that is in the pic? I can't recall ever seeing him before.

Probably

The Illinois script, and the white face mask is what makes Illinois “Illinois” tho, and I have no idea why they are still trying to make the block I a thing.

Probably

The Illinois script, and the white face mask is what makes Illinois “Illinois” tho, and I have no idea why they are still trying to make the block I a thing.
Ease and versatility of brand implementation probably. the ILLINOIS is kinda long and clunky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom