OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Msu exposed Michigan’s CB’s last year. I think our corners are a little better this year but I think it’s gonna happen again this year. I don’t think our secondary has truly been tested yet. And while our defense has been better, they seem to be susceptible to big plays. Michigan might be able to keep Walker in check but they might not need him.

I haven’t watched much of MSU this year, I know their run game is solid but how is their pass game?

I haven’t watched much of MSU this year, I know their run game is solid but how is their pass game?
I think it’s a little inconsistent but their receivers can be explosive. If youre msu idk how you don’t test Michigan deep again.

Msu exposed Michigan’s CB’s last year. I think our corners are a little better this year but I think it’s gonna happen again this year. I don’t think our secondary has truly been tested yet. And while our defense has been better, they seem to be susceptible to big plays. Michigan might be able to keep Walker in check but they might not need him.
Big difference, Don Brown not on the sideline refusing to change scheme even when he is getting torched... I wouldn't take anything from last years meeting for either team... Going to be a close game

Again, those rumors were just news getting out that SC boosters were trying to take matters into their own hands and hire a sought after former pro guy like Bama boosters did sidelining their AD and getting Saban and mega booster Casey Wasserman did at UCLA, hiring Kelly without ever saying a word to their AD at the time Dan Guerrero.

Tomlin said no in 2013. I’m not sure if Harbaugh ever got as far as having to say no in 2015 because Pat Haden and certain admins wanted Clay Helton as HC for various reasons and rushed that hire before anyone could object.

Weirdly though, it seems a growing percentage of their fan base wants him gone. For... Bill Obrien or Matt Rhule? :sick:
I mean... Matt Rhule is ****in wonderful.

But he's not leaving the NFL.
Been getting crystal balls for him since he last visited. So I'd lean heavy on UGA.
He's been to A&M like 100 times and for whatever reason they just won't give him a committable offer. It's bizarre. He's great. Head scratcher.

josh downs has a large gap between the second and third receivers on the team.
Kyle Hamilton is out for Notre dame who right now is being looked at as a 1st rounder wonder how Phil Longo will call the game now.

josh downs has a large gap between the second and third receivers on the team.
Kyle Hamilton is out for Notre dame who right now is being looked at as a 1st rounder wonder how Phil Longo will call the game now.

There's no rhyme or reason for Longo's playcalling. It's about to be some bull**** this weekend. :lol:

Musty Mullen is out here doing tick tock dances while he has a worse recruiting class than South Carolina

Guess the Mike Tomlin to USC rumored can be killed
"THERE AINT A BOOSTER WITH A BIG ENOUGH BLANK CHECK"
1635289324882.gif

The Caleb Williams that put up 0 points in a half against mighty Kansas? Eff everything else he’s done, he should get a 0 for that alone. But damn, he’s really been that good in the rest of his playing time…

The Caleb Williams that put up 0 points in a half against mighty Kansas? Eff everything else he’s done, he should get a 0 for that alone. But damn, he’s really been that good in the rest of his playing time…

But but but he stripped the ball from his RB and had his heisman moment….against Kansas :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom